Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

This as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ragg posted:

Arino is a G.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Not to take anything away from Pewds,

we will give him nothing

and take from him ALL

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Be careful waht you fakepost cause you may just wind up saying it unironically!

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Between Pewds and The Johan...hell. I almost think that the Swedish race is good, before I remember the sheer amount of insane retards that are members of it.

Johan belongs to no race, he is the Overman.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
no jokes i would love to see those two forced into mortal combat with each other

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Concordat posted:

Be careful waht you fakepost cause you may just wind up saying it unironically!

shut up human being i never fakepost

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Cobweb Heart posted:

Are you kidding me, you little loving bitch? That sad sack of Swedish poo poo would get his brain caved in by the Nerd, and then he'd get poo poo on. Whatever you loving think would go down, you're wrong. The rumble would be OVER as soon as the Nerd whips out his Nintendo warsuit.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Official:
DemoniusX > James Rolfe > AxeManiac > Cr1tikal > ChriSmoove > EL PRESADOR > Bacon_Donut > PewDiePie > Super MC Gamer > Motherfucker Mike (Solo) > Kimmy J Assho Fatboi > JonTron > Captain Sparkles > LOLRenaynay, Gassy Mexican, etc > EgoRaptor

Sure this mostly works for me. Throw Bakihanma20 and DarkSpinesSonic in there and its epic.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Oh and Jaakko.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I do not have enough time in my busy game playing schedule to watch people playing video games.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i like jontron

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Where does Bro Team fit on this list

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

PeanutButterGmaer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

Where does Bro Team fit on this list

Dead last.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Parents walk into my room and see me crying tears of laughter because someone on the youtube was yelling really loud after making a joke about being turned on by wolf skeletons.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Official:
DemoniusX > James Rolfe > AxeManiac > Cr1tikal > ChriSmoove > EL PRESADOR > Bacon_Donut > PewDiePie > Super MC Gamer > Motherfucker Mike (Solo) > Kimmy J Assho Fatboi > JonTron > Captain Sparkles > LOLRenaynay, Gassy Mexican, etc > EgoRaptor

Don't forget Pat the NEs Punk

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Hoodrich posted:

Don't forget Pat the NEs Punk

i try to forget him

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pewdiepie is a huge human being. Not the poster, though. His multiple personality posting style leaves me smiling. 9/10 would read again.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
how would you goad them into fighting each other, cattleprods? red hot pokers? oxy-acetylene burner?

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
stick a big hot plate of youtube revenue between them and watch the sweat fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Kazvall posted:

Not the poster, though. His multiple personality posting style leaves me smiling. 9/10 would read again.

I disagree.

• Locked thread