Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you were a guy in a trench coat
It was on PC
You hunted the Blair witch project or something
It was set in the 1950s?
You had a tommy gun or something

Maybe it was 3 games?

Anyway I likes it and want to play it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.
I think it's called Chex Quest op

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
check out Nocturne? its engine and characters were used for the first blair witch game

holy poo poo if that's it tell me how it is, i just read the wiki and one of the chapters is "Al Capone is creating an army of Frankenstein-style reanimated mobsters, so The Stranger packs up his tommygun and travels to Chicago to stop Capone's nefarious plot. The only enemies in this chapter are the mobsters, who behave like human opponents, yelling wisecracks, talking among themselves, and fighting with tommyguns."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Goat posted:

check out Nocturne? its engine and characters were used for the first blair witch game

holy poo poo if that's it tell me how it is, i just read the wiki and one of the chapters is "Al Capone is creating an army of Frankenstein-style reanimated mobsters, so The Stranger packs up his tommygun and travels to Chicago to stop Capone's nefarious plot. The only enemies in this chapter are the mobsters, who behave like human opponents, yelling wisecracks, talking among themselves, and fighting with tommyguns."

that was it, and the game kicked a lot of rear end for 1999

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Kirby's Ghost Trap

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum

Doctor Goat posted:

i remember that game it owned. like a pre-dmc from what i remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
it was also the first game i can remember playing that had full-frontal nudity. one of the enemies was a naked harpy or something

• Locked thread