Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
life is a game, and I'm a g*mer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

please don't call me gamer, i prefer to be referred to as an explorer of interactive digital spaces.

Dec 26, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

lmao if your a gamer

lmao if you arent a gamer

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Parallax Scroll posted:

lmao if your a gamer

:witch:

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

Fake rear end gamer, note the pseudo-swastika on the wrist and DIET soda

Also that hosed up messy room and not a single gaming device to be seen

What about those wooly testicle shaped things in the red bag?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

she's balls deep into gaming

heh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ekster posted:

she's balls deep into gaming

heh

Chuckles lightly.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

Wtf? What kind of games do you play?!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Cuckolds lightly.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
my friend dylan showed me that video and i had to mute skype i was lolling so much

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Probability of Gone Home and/or Depression Quest liker: 99.99%

Soral
May 30, 2009

qnqnx posted:

isn't that like, literally the person who made depression quest

im pretty sure it is

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Soral posted:

isn't that like, literally the person who made depression quest

im pretty sure it is

They are an army of identical clones. But yeah that hair color is spot on.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Mach2 posted:

They are an army of identical clones. But yeah that hair color is spot on.

I was going to say that they all look the same to me but thanks for the confirmation

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

qnqnx posted:

i liked gone home :unsmith:

i also liked jfk reloaded tho :unsmigghh:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Das Butterbrot posted:

i liked gone home :unsmith:

i also liked jfk reloaded tho :unsmigghh:
so what you're saying is we need a gone home-type game where you play as lee harvey oswald

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
im an avid chess gamer

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014

Abandon posted:

maybe its time we just knocked this internet thing on the head

I've met plenty of tall gamers.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

I am a gamer. and I love video games.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

When people say they don't like games or have lost interest in games it makes me sad. I also wonder how could someones brain become so sick.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
lots of goons have the sadbrains. that causes anhedonia (absence of joy) so that even something epic like a video game can't make you happy

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Oh, you call yourself a Gamer because you play COD? Bitch PLEASE! Do you see this picture? Do you see those games? Do you see that guy standing there with the games of another console? THAT is a Gamer, I am a Gamer, YOU are a Lemming. I’ve got a game from every drat genre, I’ve got FPSs, TPSs, RTSs, RPGs, Racing, Horror, Sims, I’ve even got bloody JRPGs. I’ve got AAAs, Indies, art houses, I’ve got prequels, sequels, should never of been made-els, I’ve got standard editions, special editions, collectors editions, Limited editions, legendary editions. I’ve got Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Gameboy pocket, I’ve got X-Box, I’ve got Playstation, I’ve got DLC, I’ve got Expansion packs, map packs, weapon pack, content packs, I have something of EVERYTHING! I, and take not, I am a Gamer you bloody Lemming, I play real games, no matter the console or genre, that stir real emotion, I play everything from Fallout and Mass Effect, to Gears of war and Assasins Creed, to Banjo Kazooie and viva pinata, to, yes, even Call of Duty. So you shut up, get in line and throw your money at Activision for the same drat shooter every year, so that WE can get PROPER games published, and stop calling yourself a Gamer you self entitled, hate filled, slur slinging little wannabe.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Famous TV Dad posted:

Oh, you call yourself a Gamer because you play COD? Bitch PLEASE! Do you see this picture? Do you see those games? Do you see that guy standing there with the games of another console? THAT is a Gamer, I am a Gamer, YOU are a Lemming. I’ve got a game from every drat genre, I’ve got FPSs, TPSs, RTSs, RPGs, Racing, Horror, Sims, I’ve even got bloody JRPGs. I’ve got AAAs, Indies, art houses, I’ve got prequels, sequels, should never of been made-els, I’ve got standard editions, special editions, collectors editions, Limited editions, legendary editions. I’ve got Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Gameboy pocket, I’ve got X-Box, I’ve got Playstation, I’ve got DLC, I’ve got Expansion packs, map packs, weapon pack, content packs, I have something of EVERYTHING! I, and take not, I am a Gamer you bloody Lemming, I play real games, no matter the console or genre, that stir real emotion, I play everything from Fallout and Mass Effect, to Gears of war and Assasins Creed, to Banjo Kazooie and viva pinata, to, yes, even Call of Duty. So you shut up, get in line and throw your money at Activision for the same drat shooter every year, so that WE can get PROPER games published, and stop calling yourself a Gamer you self entitled, hate filled, slur slinging little wannabe.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i have been known to game, and sometimes, 0wn

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I can't play horror games because they scare the poo poo out of me so I guess I'm not a true gamer

I don't know what it is about them. I don't get very scared watching horror movies, and I don't get scared watching someone else play a horror game, but if I'm playing Silent Hill 3 or some poo poo I'm a wreck the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

The Sharmat posted:

I can't play horror games because they scare the poo poo out of me so I guess I'm not a true gamer

I don't know what it is about them. I don't get very scared watching horror movies, and I don't get scared watching someone else play a horror game, but if I'm playing Silent Hill 3 or some poo poo I'm a wreck the whole time

theyre all boring garbage games with bad controls

• Locked thread