Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Its with Gross Dude, don't tell him. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
*puts on makeup, injects hrt, intentionally deceives Gross Dude about his gender, writes angry blog post about cishet shitlords when is ultimately rejected, genuinely broken-brainedly believes its Gross Dude's fault because of twisted stupid worldview.*

WhenInRome
hey ive got a funny thread idea. lets...lets parody tumblr. thats never been done. sjws are topical

Ape Fist

WhenInRome posted:

hey ive got a funny thread idea. lets...lets parody tumblr. thats never been done. sjws are topical

do that on ur own loving time, dude

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
There is no justice, in this cruel world

i am he

Savage For The Winjun

what

pogi

Modern art

WhenInRome

Ape Fist

lmao

vapoursquid

none other

Cosmic Charlie posted:

There is no justice, in this cruel world

vapoursquid

none other
i will fight for justice

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

think about it: this is basically Archie for kids in middle school today

WhenInRome

Illegal Carrot posted:

think about it: this is basically Archie for kids in middle school today

archie has to choose between tumblr or reddit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

DrSanchez posted:

Modern art

:argh:

STOP SAYING MODERN WHEN YOU MEAN CONTEMPORARY!

*loses it*

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

WhenInRome posted:

archie has to choose between tumblr or reddit

archie considered his options for a moment, then opted instead to intercept a bullet aimed at a gay congressman using his vital organs as a catchers mitt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

• Locked thread