Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's a seriusly under rated movie with fantastically subdued acting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i like the part when that football player shoots the other football players and then himself

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Professor Shark posted:

It's a seriusly under rated movie with fantastically subdued acting

i thought you photoshopped willis into that pic but nope its a real movie and all the media has him shopped into the image. like he couldnt even be assed enough to show up for a promo shoot or anything like that

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wikipedia says movie takes place in detroit, but that skyline on that poster looks like philly???

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

if you squint, bruce willis resembles several male appendage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

a creepy colon posted:

i thought you photoshopped willis into that pic but nope its a real movie and all the media has him shopped into the image. like he couldnt even be assed enough to show up for a promo shoot or anything like that

Yeah, the lighting on Bruce Willis' head is totally different than the lighting on the suit jacket he's "wearing". Yikes.

• Locked thread