Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
Z was pretty cool too mostly because i like robots

also, KKND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Company of Heroes 2 now is actually a lot of fun

pity that no one plays it anymore because it was trash at launch

also;
Warcraft 3
Dawn of War 1

Are you sure? The peak today was 5486, all-time was 20747

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lots of good mentions itt, but no one mentioned yet Warzone 2100

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

I liked the Myth series a lot because it there weren't any resources to collect, units to build or having to engage your attention in fifty places at once. One of the few games where formations and tactics are pretty crucial to winning. World in Conflict is very similar in this regard.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!

Falsum posted:

Are you sure? The peak today was 5486, all-time was 20747

actually yeah, western front armies breathed a whole lotta back life into the game which is good because the game is def v fun now, before i think it was approx ~1500 avg except on weekend eves

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
earth 2150

Kazvall posted:

no seriously Metal Fatigue is the best RTS ever made, close thread

still waiting for an RTS to do tri-level combat again

Also CORPONATIONS is the coolest term ever

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Rise of Naitons was/is a cool RTS imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Powercrazy posted:

Rise of Naitons was/is a cool RTS imo

Was rise of legends any good? I completely forgot about it and RoN and I had tons of fun with RoN. Like the only real time civ ever.

i also just remembered that sins of a solar empire exists, did that get any good with the expansions? the base game hard a really cool premise but no story mode for some reason, which i thought sucked dick at the time.

• Locked thread