Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
will my computer load sims 4 faster than the sims 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

ron color posted:

will my computer load sims 4 faster than the sims 2

the load time is comparable but i believe so yes

Captain No-mates

put me in teh thing. im an ubermensch

Scaly Haylie

Captain No-mates posted:

put me in teh thing. im an ubermensch

i appreciate the enthusiasm but if people could describe yourself in broad whitewashed mainstream strokes it will be that much easier for me to make sims of them, otherwise i have to grasp at straws

Captain No-mates

im the de facto and de jure leader of byob, im very popular and intelectual and frequently play croquet with the queen

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

where have you been captain no-mates i was worried you were washed awau by ennui

Captain No-mates

california

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh god it's worse than i thought

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:ohdear:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Make an Xavier Renegade Angel.

FluffieDuckie

:peanut:

Scaly Haylie

so uhhhh

remember when i said i'd be making a neighbor house of byob posters? about that...

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh noooo

Scaly Haylie

they're like a hundred feet away from the yob house, tops

posting smiling

Lizard Wizard posted:

so uhhhh

remember when i said i'd be making a neighbor house of byob posters? about that...

hello :wave:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

afp getting flirty while he beats the poo poo out of something? sounds about right.

Lil Cunty

can I be one of the chomo eggplant neighbors pls

Scaly Haylie

child in our goddamn house

6:22 am in the yob house. a good morning.

a good morning...TO PEE.

are those ores in our goddamn back yard? i think those are ores in our goddamn back yard.

i send the household wunderkind to investigate.

i am he successfully mines the ores and stands around looking like jughead from archie. we get some hematite which is promptly sold for a paltry sum, and a ~MYSTERIOUS TIME CAPSULE~. What's inside?

it's a character from MySims or something. it has a special ~EMOTIONAL AURA~ of Playful that we can toggle on or off, affecting all sims nearby, so mind where you put it!

i cannot rightly tell you what the gently caress this is, i'm afraid.

anime gently caress pillow practices his punching out while salmiakki punches in. in to her job that is, as you can see by her kinda faded icon. annoyingly, you can't look at sims' needs while they're at work, but it is what it is i guess.

whoa, spooky

afp manages to skill up while i work on the ol' video game quota and generally be sombrero buddies with julio.

"lizard wizard. :heysexy:"

"tee hee"

once again the kitchen is the site of dancing.

and shirtless men tossing salad.

that salad is definitely not okay, holy poo poo

the salad was so not okay that i had to take an angry bubble bath after eating it. an angry bubble bath. let that sink in, people.

"computer, please reveal to me how i can make dollars"

the answer, of course, is a job. i am he has the comedy skill from telling a few jokes in conversation, so i decided to go with entertainment.

kitchen party?

kitchen party! :woop:

not pictured: julio finally caught himself a fish!

proud of you buddy :3:

fluffie wants to find someone to introduce herself to, so i direct her to talk to this depressed little girl.

for whatever reason this counts as inviting her into our household, and thus we now have a depressed child hanging out in our goddamn house whilst sal BRUSHES UP on her painting.

sim-me sets out to rustle i am he's jimmies, and frankly i don't know if it backfired or not.

holy!!! an 80 dollar painting, no way we're not selling that :eyepop:

julio doesn't get these crazy gringos and their kitchen parties.

all right fluffie, all right julio, here's the haps

you two are the best two friends in the house and fluffie wants children eventually

time to ship you guys
also fluffie wants to flirt with somone so

"let's you and me write a lovepost collabo bb"

"i wish this salad was burgers"

oh right. i am he is doing that playful painting he wanted to do.

meanwhile i'm just playin' not-tetris, bsing with salmiakki and taking a look at what's what with aspiration goals

...uh. i just want to stress that i did not make julio do that.

welcome to our humble home ron color :toot:

soon it is bedtime for all yobbers, except anime gently caress pillow, who has work in the morning as an astronaut. this is all true.

whup

Stormyish

Awww, I didn't get in

Salmiakki

ah, very accurate

FluffieDuckie

:love: julio :love:

Scaly Haylie

whoa guys

i just learned that most of the code for this game is in unencrypted python

exciting mods ahead for this game????

Scaly Haylie

just found a mod that promises to change the entire game, will be giving a trip report later

i'm excited!

Scaly Haylie

this mod is not what i thought it would be, not one bit

Lil Cunty

Lizard Wizard posted:

this mod is not what i thought it would be, not one bit

well that would change the entire game i guess

Semen Arsonist

by Ralp

Lizard Wizard posted:

first off is Salmiakki, who is creative, lazy, and a good person because these are all true facts. painting is her life's goal.

looks like someone is as barren as mars

ron color
whoa! am i a painting

El Generico

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
i am he's name confuses me in this excellent thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

trip report: it was bad and i regret it

• Locked thread