Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vapoursquid

none other
in an alternate universe my posts are worth reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Wealthy forums superstar Nathan Roadknight has purchased avatars for every newbie, however, due to his rudeness, all of them are exceptionally bad, artifaced jpgs of Dilbert and have unfunny green text (green is the opposite of red)

The "Let's Go to Church" megathread is at page 4078, has saved the souls and sobriety of hundreds of goons, and weekly tithes are holding steady at $5000.

Dying in space is terrible and horrifying, and it's good that we have such safety procedures for our brave astronauts.

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
*pulls the butt cord*

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

weed is everything it's cracked up to be and i smoke it every day weeeeeed

Stormyish

Byob is better than Fyad

Lil Cunty

My favorite thing about BYOB is all the "Have your avatar skillfully turned into an oil painting" threads.

They take several months to get rolling but are well worth the wait.

FluffieDuckie

Someone buy me an av cert and leave me the gently caress alone

Disco_Bandit

FluffieDuckie posted:

Someone buy me an av cert and leave me the gently caress alone

Nobody loving likes you go back to qcs

bog pixie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

this is easy to read

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

this is easy to read

THEN READ IT TO GRANDMA, SONNY

Ace of Baes
really wish arnie was still our ik

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bacalou

extreme pizza danger thread: nitroglycerin tomatoes or tnt cheese?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

I wish.

google THIS

I stared at it for a moment wondering what was different and then i saw it and :stonk:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

yes zimboe

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
#lastcup

Afro Doug

[in bizarro byob where everything is backwards] i'm NOT depressed and i DON'T hate everyone

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Afro Doug posted:

[in bizarro byob where everything is backwards] i'm NOT depressed and i DON'T hate everyone

thats cool dude

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hello, I am Solid Poopsnake and take all of my medications as prescribed by my doctor!

cuntman.net

emmie

gently caress bees gently caress gently caress gently caress BEES gently caress

joke_explainer

As you all know, we, the Illumiyobi, composed of the most talented, intelligent, wealthy and ruthless individuals on Alternate Earth, have assumed complete control over every government and indeed nearly every individual on the planet at some level. I'm happy to announce that we have finally finished one of our primary goals: Marijuana is now extinct, and all reserve supplies have been destroyed.

vapoursquid

none other
perpendicular dimensions are the next big thing in physics you heard it here first

nvm no cake

bwatts and i are the best of friends

nvm no cake

emmie posted:

gently caress bees gently caress gently caress gently caress BEES gently caress

wasp

pig slut lisa

irl is good

kode54

aka kuroshi
What utter nonsense. Reported, gas OP, ban thread.

3D Megadoodoo

I miss my interrogation bear avatar :smith:

ANIME MONSTROSITY

by XyloJW
i loving hate anime

kode54

aka kuroshi
i am forever worried that all of byob will kink shame me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lil Cunty

cuntman.net

von Braun

Broder Daniel Forever
not smoking weed atm

3D Megadoodoo

mm this is good weed and also reggae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
destroy byob