Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Mariana Horchata posted:

it sure beats the hell out of having an accident or doing it on the side of the highway

lol

loving weak bowels haver over here

I only poo poo at home bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i think there should be a toilet where its a woman who has been cut in half and her arms cut off and her intestines feed into the sewage lines so ic an pee and poop in her

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

blacquethoven posted:

does anyone else still pull their pants all the way down to pee

Feels good man

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Skeleton Ape posted:

Lol @ exclusive home poopers. Having to poop but holding it in because there are other louder males around is quite possibly the most beta thing ever. Like if a wild animal exhibited this behavior you'd be like "drat that's one pussy rear end wolf"

Sup poop alpha bro. If my public poo poo is big/foul enough, I don't even flush. I leave it as a territorial mark to the lesser males.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Scientists say going number two in public restrooms is always a horrifying experience news at 12.

when will america stop shoveling our tax dollers into wasteful science

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Oberleutnant posted:

literally lmbo at anybody who doesnt poo poo exclusively on company time.

i got some questions for you and people of the same opinion as you

1) is your workplace some shangri-lah of bathroom supplies that doesnt use 1ply dollarstore TP?

2) how do you go on vacation

3) what about weekends

i mean i poop on the clock as much as the next guy but 'exclusively' is a strong word and honestly implies that you have some pretty unhealthy lifestyle habits

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Pooping in public stalls was never a big deal for me but I used to have a terribly shy bladder until I read some loving sage wisdom in this very forum about 8 years ago.

Imagine yourself as Captain Kirk, standing on the edge of the saucer section of the Enterprise and just letting it fly.

I just changed your life. You're welcome.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

The Bible posted:

Pooping in public stalls was never a big deal for me but I used to have a terribly shy bladder until I read some loving sage wisdom in this very forum about 8 years ago.

Imagine yourself as Captain Kirk, standing on the edge of the saucer section of the Enterprise and just letting it fly.

I just changed your life. You're welcome.

you shouldnt take advice from aatrek

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Don Tacorleone posted:

lol

loving weak bowels haver over here

I only poo poo at home bro

its mostly a combo of the food i eat and working in a fancy building that cleans the restrooms out like 5+ times a day (and a fine way to get some overtime in as well)...and usually something ive been holding onto all day long (typically involving ethnic cuisine or a piece of meat liberally soaked in sriracha) that requires immediate attention after a coffee or cigarette. dont talk poo poo about my bowels man they good, and taking a poo poo that deserves to be accompanied by the 1812 Overture is mad fun...public baņo or not

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

man i love taking a poo poo at work, taking big long greasy shits on the clock is the working man's pleasure

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

The Bible posted:

Sup poop alpha bro. If my public poo poo is big/foul enough, I don't even flush. I leave it as a territorial mark to the lesser males.

There is a guy at my office who does this, dude lays these Coke can lookin things way up front out of the water. I've been trying to find out who it is for a while and the other day I happened to go in a a few seconds after someone left (it turned out to be him) and I kind of caught a glimpse of him speed walking down the hallway. It was an exciting development

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what i hate is when i have to barf in a public restroom and someone's just taken a mega nasty messy poo poo in the toilet minutes before

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

what i hate is when i have to barf in a public restroom and someone's just taken a mega nasty messy poo poo in the toilet minutes before

were you shitfaced

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TOOT BOOT posted:

were you shitfaced
:cripes:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
one cool lifehack ive found is that everytime i go to the bathroom, i take out this bsdm electroshock kit i carry around and insert it into my rear end in a top hat and then sit on the toilet and turn it on and use it to dialte my rectum and hips as much as it can and purge my colon of poo poo as fast as possible.

it works.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I, too, only poo poo at home cause I never travel more than 20 miles from my abode

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I am on a 1800kcal a day diet but I poop about 3 / 4 times a day, am I dying?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Oh no I better be uncomfortable the rest of the day because Im afraid germs will magically fly up my butt

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
The dudes at my work don't grunt so much, but some of them do that sort of internal pressurizing effort breathing and I think that's almost as unbearable

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
The best is when people poo poo all over the seat or on the floor like animals. You see that kind of thing a lot in gas station restrooms.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Dick Fagballzson posted:

The best is when people poo poo all over the seat or on the floor like animals. You see that kind of thing a lot in gas station restrooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GbWHg2bonw4#t=162

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

E1M1 posted:

The dudes at my work don't grunt so much, but some of them do that sort of internal pressurizing effort breathing and I think that's almost as unbearable

lamaze pooping

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Dick Fagballzson posted:

about the only think that would keep me from pooping in a public restroom if i had to go is either a)literal poo poo on the toilet seat or b) bugs crawling over every surface, something you sometimes see in remote roadside reststops in the hot months

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Trip Daddy X posted:

does anyone else do the obligatory foot shuffle noise or a little cough when you are pooping and someone else comes into the bathroom? you know, to let them know you're in there.

yeah I gently caress with the toilet paper roll. also to cover the sounds of my shits

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
oh also if you are grunting to poop thats prob not good, just pick up a high fiber bread at any grocery store, still tastes great and pretty much solves your pooping problems if you substitute that in your sandwiches or toast or w/e, you spend like a minute 30 in the bathroom tops and most of that's loving with the terrible TP roll dispensers corporations use and washing your hands

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Ebola Roulette posted:

When you hear someone grunting on the toilet toss this over the stall

meta as gently caress :catdrugs:

this + one coffee in the morning = once and done for the next 24 hours

its magical :allears:

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I make zombie noises

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
If you're grunting hard and straining to poo poo odds are you don't actually need to poo poo at all and are a loving idiot

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

Quickscope420dad posted:

i'm grunting right now

Simply being alive is reason enough to grunt.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

blacquethoven posted:

does anyone else still pull their pants all the way down to pee

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
hearing a man cry in the next stall really puts you of your game

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

plain blue jacket posted:

hearing a man cry in the next stall really puts you of your game

yeah man, you really should have gone over there and pissed on him. don't let no beta bitch mess with you.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
hearing a can of brew opening in the stall next door = its time to loving party

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
just reminded me, a long time ago I worked at a best buy and sometimes we'd be called to follow people around who were stealing. the obvious place is the bathroom so sometimes id be "making GBS threads" and listening to them stealing. the protocol is literally people stand at the bathroom door and ask them if they need help and a lot of times they give up right there - which is funny on its own - but anyways

so i hear plastic crinkling for like 10 minutes straight and i just assumed dvd's or cd's. eventually when he left though i looked and the tiny area behind the toilet seat but on top of the toilet was a mass of chocolate ho ho wrappers. he was eating non stop while making GBS threads, and I laughed

also once someone poo poo diarrhea all over the walls and nobody would clean int up so the manager on duty had to. was loving hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious, his face was red with anger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Skeleton Ape posted:

Lol @ exclusive home poopers. Having to poop but holding it in because there are other louder males around is quite possibly the most beta thing ever. Like if a wild animal exhibited this behavior you'd be like "drat that's one pussy rear end wolf"
Holding it in also causes colon cancer.

• Locked thread