Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
holy poo poo
christ
O_O
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
View Results

• Locked thread
Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

matrix ripoff posted:

dead space is resident evil 4 but actually fun

Resident Evil 4 is also a fun game. Farewell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bara godzilla
Jul 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZz29mz3jSw

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

tfw no power

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i found this gif someone made which i thought was nice, thats all i care to know about this game

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

matrix ripoff posted:

dead space is resident evil 4 but actually fun

you got some weirdass opinions, man

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
this gives me an idea to make an indie horror game starring bonzi buddy

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!

Concordat posted:

this gives me an idea to make an indie horror game starring bonzi buddy

http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce/c/4700780

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Scalding Coffee posted:

Just file a lawsuit after the first day, citing workplace hazards.
Spend your free time sealing the doors and not be an unarmed pussy.

Just clock in and leave after everyones gone and come back in the morning. How the gently caress would anyone know if you're there or not?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

gently caress it, give me a job at the haunted store so I can be paid to post in the imp zone all night in my car in the parking lot

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

DrManiac posted:

Just clock in and leave after everyones gone and come back in the morning. How the gently caress would anyone know if you're there or not?
Those things will still somehow appear below your crotch when you go to sleep.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

my friends and i went to see the silent hill movie when it came out and there's one shot early in the movie that's an overhead of the main character as she's walking down an alleyway or something (it's actually straight from the first game - just a fun little fact for y'all :)) and there's a trashcan in the shot that you can tell she's going to walk into, and it takes a full ten minutes for her to make it across the screen to this trashcan, and during this time the tension was building in me so much that when she finally hit the trash can i jumped out of my seat and my friends all looked at me like "what the heck, man?" true story.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
oh my god, fred fuchs

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

also I have to give props to the dev for only charging 5 bucks. Normally lovely slender clones charge around 20 like it's a real game.

Soral
May 30, 2009

its a night trap clone not a slender clone. hope this helps

Bruce Boxliker
Mar 24, 2010
Why does the place need a security guard if it has roving robots that murder people on sight

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Bruce Boxliker posted:

Why does the place need a security guard if it has roving robots that murder people on sight

Why does a place run off a generator at night instead of the mains.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Concordat posted:

Why does a place run off a generator at night instead of the mains.

Why is the place still open

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

thought this game would be the lamest low effort poo poo but it actually turned out to be pretty tense and creepy low effort poo poo

loses appeal pretty quickly though, once you know exactly how everything works. but still, props to the developer for making an effective little horror game with a really unique premise

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

romanowski posted:

my friends and i went to see the silent hill movie when it came out and there's one shot early in the movie that's an overhead of the main character as she's walking down an alleyway or something (it's actually straight from the first game - just a fun little fact for y'all :)) and there's a trashcan in the shot that you can tell she's going to walk into, and it takes a full ten minutes for her to make it across the screen to this trashcan, and during this time the tension was building in me so much that when she finally hit the trash can i jumped out of my seat and my friends all looked at me like "what the heck, man?" true story.

lol

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i get scared of scary video games, true video game confession.

same

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Jump-scares? What is this? Dead Space?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug