Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Aww, you poor bostonians are going to go a year without a championship, a bloo bloo bloo. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SirPhoebos posted:

Aww, you poor bostonians are going to go a year without a championship, a bloo bloo bloo. :rolleyes:

Big talk from an insane pedophile.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Lol giants gg no re

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Cricket is like the mmo of sports

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Benny D posted:

Cricket is like the mmo of sports

What.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Gamer Confession: I purchased entries in an EA sports series (NHL) three years in a row. NHL 10, NHL 11, and NHL 12. I know what I did was wrong... I'm so sorry

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Big talk from an insane pedophile.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

romanowski posted:

Gamer Confession: I purchased entries in an EA sports series (NHL) three years in a row. NHL 10, NHL 11, and NHL 12. I know what I did was wrong... I'm so sorry

I've paid nearly full price for 2 NBA EA sports titles that I played maybe a combined 15 minutes of.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
wooah normies

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
they'll just re-introduce him as DLC

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

zen death robot posted:

EA pulled Ray Rice from Maddedn 15 for beating his wife. Somewhere gamers are mad about them pulling content, I can feel it

Naw most of the madden crowd would be more mad if they left him in because it's not the right rosters then. I saw people critiquing how sharp the points were in the typeface used for the numbers on the vikings jerseys.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

SeXReX posted:

Naw most of the madden crowd would be more mad if they left him in because it's not the right rosters then. I saw people critiquing how sharp the points were in the typeface used for the numbers on the vikings jerseys.

The only thing worse than MMO gamers are sports gamers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

That's badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mach2 posted:

Gamers whom go above and beyond for there genre are actually awesome. gently caress off.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Gamers whom go above and beyond for there genre are actually awesome. gently caress off.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Wormskull posted:

by that logic shouldn't we be bowing down to train sim players?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

SeXReX posted:

are you saying you aren't?

Dec 26, 2012

Mach2 posted:

at least sports gamers are playing an actual game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

Hell, I can dig it.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

zen death robot posted:

I'm more of a Baseball fan these days but I'll always take a little time out to appreciate a sports moment like this:

[scanning for funny numbers, 69, 1488, 420, 911, finding none of them] Uhh, sure bud. Yeah, I really "appreciate" this too [signals for sniper to kill you]

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
much doctor who, wow bowser #the real world #girlfriends don't real

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

posting in imp zone instead of talking to the babes near me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

SeXReX posted:

at least they actually have content for the thousands of dollars they have paid for their game

• Locked thread