Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Penis

by R. Guyovich
gently caress out

Don supremacy.

This is a thread for Don appreciation and pictures of Don or his sister Donna..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

don is seriously the greatest and most canadian character ive ever seen, someone was bitching about him in gbs and like, if you dont like don i dont think you ever really liked trailer park boys

bwatts

speaking of get the gently caress out,

beer pal

drat. thats harsh.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Don is a good character but less good than most of the other characters. Trailer Park Boys is good.

im cute

Is season 8 good? I don't want to suffer like I did with Arrested Development.

deep dish peat moss

The new season of Trailer Park Boys is bad and everyone's fat and weird looking :/

deep dish peat moss

Just go rewatch the first 4 seasons it's a show that went steadily downhill with each new series.

im cute

Funnypost Collabo posted:

The new season of Trailer Park Boys is bad and everyone's fat and weird looking :/

no....
No
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

deep dish peat moss

Julian looks like someone stretched a rubber mask of Julian over his face and then three more

im cute

Julian looks like someone stretched a rubber mask of Julian over his face and then three more

what fresh heck is this!?

ulvir

I have no idea what the gently caress this is

ulvir

Bureaus Watts posted:

speaking of get the gently caress out,

the unabonger

you mean people got old and fat like what happens in real life?

the unabonger
Donna is the better character imo

Pizzatime

the new what in what

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I literally just powered through all of season 8 thanks to this thread.

Its pretty fresh, good laughs were had. I'm glad Netflix picked it up and Season 9 is already booked if I'm not mistaken.

tao of lmao

i'm 3 eps in and some change, and i've resumed the belly laughs from previous seasons. glad corey is back, and Don is wonderful

This is very true, however.

Afro Doug

I only watch American shows, but thanks

precision

by VideoGames
don is extremely my poo poo

SIDS Vicious

my sister donna was mauled to death by bears fifteen years ago randy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames