Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Angry Fish posted:

Luke, I am your father!

haha classic line

Spoiler tag that poo poo, mang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Firmus Piett is my favorite Star Wars character

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I could name all the cantina aliens, their affiliation, and why they were there.

Cyber Dog

i love star wars

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
bwee likes Star Wars and thus deserves platinum

bacalou

i ordered a special bumper sticker "honk if the force is with you always" and it's great at masking the honks of people annoyed by my driving with people that love star wars, like me. :D

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
its weird - star wars is good, while space is really bad

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my new dog posted:

its weird - star wars is good, while space is really bad

:tizzy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

lieutenant Blount was the best scout on Endor's moon

• Locked thread