Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
He can't because his dad's finger is in the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I thought the finger was for helping the poop.

ulvir

look I made a poopsicle! haha

im cute

drilldo squirt posted:

He can't because his dad's finger is in the way.

one time one of my chick's buttholes was clogged up with poop so i carried her over to the sink and tried using gentle soap and warm water to *pinch* the ppoops away. results were mixed at the time, and she did not love the xperience, but she grew up just fine so small victories.

im cute

i mean she had vent gleet :birddrugs:

EDIT: the chicken did. i mean.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

paco650 posted:

one time one of my chick's buttholes was clogged up with poop so i carried her over to the sink and tried using gentle soap and warm water to *pinch* the ppoops away. results were mixed at the time, and she did not love the xperience, but she grew up just fine so small victories.

That's good to know about you.

im cute

feels good to share, drilldo squirt

Salmiakki

paco what the hell

Salmiakki

i seriously thought you were talking about a girl instead of chickens jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
same that would have been hosed