Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a ritard

by XyloJW
whoops heh heh talk about something you should not do!

instead i will post about my budget diet which is basically peanut butter sandwiches, eggs, milk, and multivitamins from the 24-hour station. i guess that's pretty rich for some people, but where i'm at people identify me as a poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
posting about politics would be ritarded op

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
The Eaters believed in a god and Fate. Consumption of what was generally not eaten in civilized society (bodily wastes, sand, bark, moss, bones, etc.) was seen as a way of becoming close to the fabric of Fate. This left adherents in a state of malnutrition.[1]

The prophet consumed other sentient pan-humans alive and described this as "the blessed gift of transubstantiation."[1]

The Eaters reviled the Culture.[1]
HistoryEdit

The Eaters were founded by Fwi-Song shortly before the destruction of Vavatch Orbital in 1331 CE. The group of 40 to 50 adherents moved to an island on the Orbital. Tsealsir, a Culture shuttle, was sent to evacuate them but the Eaters refused to board.[1]

Horza crash landed near the island in Clear Air Turbulence's shuttle after the raid on the Megaship Olmedreca by Kraiklyn's Free Company. Horza was captured by the Eaters and slated to be eaten by the prophet Fwi-Song.[1]

Fwi-Song was poisoned attempting to eat the Changer, who subsequently escaped.

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
Those are my political beliefs.

Captain No-mates

tibet is part of china

3D Megadoodoo

pogi

as a fellow poor, we should mix and match recipes. my favorite thing is ramen + eggs, eggs are extremely cheap and go well in a lot of things.

bwatts

nice username/post combo, haha

alnilam

Captain No-mates posted:

tibet is part of china

I heard someone was giving it away for free??

3D Megadoodoo

alnilam posted:

want tibet on it?

Captain No-mates

alnilam posted:

they were wrong the chinese military has a strong hold on the area as it belongs to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Captain No-mates posted:

they were wrong the chinese military has a strong hold on the area as it belongs to them

the Chinese strategy has always been one of slowly enveloping land and vassal states into their fat folds over time.

• Locked thread