Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleepy Sip

Your mother and I are very disappointed in you. You think you're real important, dontcha, with your big fancy comedy education. Well, let me tell you, just because you can go listen to those bigwigs over at IRC doesn't mean you're better than us. You high-fallutin' posters think you can just walk on out of here with all your jokes and forget where you came from? Think again, buddy, because this is where you belong. This board was good enough for our grandfathers, and dammit, it's good enough for us. They built this forum from the ground up with their blood, sweat and their gay cum. So get your chill weed asses back in here and post till the cows come home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

yeah you kids think you're so big now with your irc and your vent and skype and snapchat and twitter that you can't even take 10 minutes out of your schedule to post a goddamn thread in byob

this is your home, it's where you belong, this whole family has worked themselves to death turning you into the poster you are today and this is how you repay us

you know we're just saying this because we love you and want you to stop this foolishness and come home

tao of lmao

I don't break my back working 10+ hours a day so that we could scrape up 10 dollars for a shared family account, just so you can log into BYOB and shitpost using the family name. You're going to turn around, march right back into the gray forums, and sincere post like you life depends on it. Because it does :argh:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hi mom

• Locked thread