Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this truly was... The Perfect Yospos Thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCkbp4wurW0

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

i still have the floppies 4 this

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

carry on then posted:

that sheepshaver or a real machine?

sheepshaver

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

orphean posted:

its not a game but hypercard owned owned owned. i used that long after its expiration date and still kinda miss it and the weird community of ppl making stacks and sweet xcmds and poo poo

i had an Apple-branded cd called "Tools for Schools" full of weird hypercard stacks which were all ostensibly educational
lots of monty python soundboards and burp and fart pianos were contained within

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
Taskmaker and Quagmire throwbacks got me heated

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

of course hacked to carry 99 tactical nukes on each hardpoint

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
ev nova, op.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The only "Mac" I've ever owned is Mac n' Cheese. :kiddo:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

FamDav posted:

*ctrl-f zoombinis

ur all fukin trash

MAKE ME A PIZZA

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

57Hz posted:

drat, i wonder where my nova key is

ev nova was the first piece of software i ever bought, in 2004. my key still works. the auth servers are still running.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

prince of Persia was fuckin hard man. the only cheat I ever had was skip levels but in he later levels id get dominated. I played that first level so much and worked out a very easy way to ge past the first guy with out fighting him.
also those teeth doors! I was never casual about them, they always put me on edge. gently caress I put a lot of time into it

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

echinopsis posted:

prince of Persia was fuckin hard man. the only cheat I ever had was skip levels but in he later levels id get dominated. I played that first level so much and worked out a very easy way to ge past the first guy with out fighting him.
also those teeth doors! I was never casual about them, they always put me on edge. gently caress I put a lot of time into it

gently caress. That. Game.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Old pre-OSX Macs used colors that were really unnaturally vivid and jarring, like the Spectrum did.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Citizen Tayne posted:

Old pre-OSX Macs used colors that were really unnaturally vivid and jarring, like the Spectrum did.

old macs always had really good color reproduction because they were used in the printing industry

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

hell yeah, I worked on that

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

eschaton posted:

wow, you're super old

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

duckfarts posted:

wow, you're super old

p much

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

eschaton posted:

thank you

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Oooh I got what I wanted!

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

maxe posted:

of course hacked to carry 99 tactical nukes on each hardpoint

oh gently caress yeah

back in the ol' modem days i used to hang out in efnet #hornet and we'd set up 1v1 or 2x2 matches with IPRemote that like did appletalk over ip since actual internet gaming wasn't really a Thing yet

christ that was like 20 years ago.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

Nanomashoes posted:

Oooh I got what I wanted!

i never knew the names of all the mario enemies until i played Go Fish in the demo of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

robosport is the best old mac game it's basically the precursor to frozen synapse

• Locked thread