Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
please help me, I want to be good at this good old game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
king of dragon pass can only be learned by being owned repeatedly by it

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Tiler Kiwi posted:

king of dragon pass can only be learned by being owned repeatedly by it

D:

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Follow the Let's Imp by SniperWoreConverse, you will learn

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

remember that information is the most permanent commodity you have, followed by shrines, so give stuff up to get that.

explore, sacrifice, and trade as much as you can, and do a yearly token raid for free stuff against your gimp neighbour who is your only feud

and get owned repeatedly

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

ArchWizard posted:

Follow the Let's Imp by SniperWoreConverse, you will learn

do this. follow the way Imps play and then do the opposite of what they do at all times, and you will win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

The Sharmat posted:

do this. follow the way Imps play and then do the opposite of what they do at all times, and you will win
We still haven't topped the time the Let's Play posters executed some children for trespassing

• Locked thread