Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qirex
Feb 15, 2001

tehloki posted:

actually all recorded music is poo poo unless it's being played by a guy dancing behind turntables through speakers as big as a man

this but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

my last prostate exam is more funny than anything I've seen on SNL in the past 10 years

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

qirex posted:

this but unironically

same

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A Pinball Wizard posted:

my last prostate exam is more funny than anything I've seen on SNL in the past 10 years

it's decent when Tina fey guest stars

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Sagebrush posted:

everything is better with Tina Fey. she is television msg.

Avenging Dentist
Oct 1, 2005

oh my god is that a circular saw that does not go in my mouth aaaaagh

Sagebrush posted:

woah man how'd you get tina fey to do your prostate exams

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Doc Block posted:

some bands can actually play their instruments well (or at least decently) and can put on good live shows. so the question becomes: why wouldn't you want to hear a quality recording of a good live show, where the band was having a good time and playing their songs differently or whatever?
Granted, but why wouldn't you filter out the crowd noise at least?

I'm the last person who should be judgemental about this sort of thing but I honestly do wish to understand.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

colbylol posted:

lmao at shadowhawk's autism from the last page
Eh according to the researchers it's somewhere between 1 and 5% of the population that's like this, which incidentally is about the rate of homosexuality.

Coming out as music-indifferent is probably a lot easier though: "What do you mean you never wanted a music collection?" is a lot easier to answer than "What do you mean you don't want to have sex with women?"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

ShadowHawk posted:

I'm the last person who should be judgemental about this sort of thing but I honestly do wish to understand.
poor soul clearly hasn't heard johnny cash at folsom prison oh wait it's shadowhawk never mind

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

ShadowHawk posted:

Eh according to the researchers it's somewhere between 1 and 5% of the population that's like this, which incidentally is about the rate of homosexuality.

Coming out as music-indifferent is probably a lot easier though: "What do you mean you never wanted a music collection?" is a lot easier to answer than "What do you mean you don't want to have sex with women?"

im gay

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

ShadowHawk posted:

:cripes:

yeah man all those hate crimes against the music indifferent lead me to believe you're right, too bad they're not just gay which is way easier

please tell me you are just :thesperg:ing

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

Cold on a Cob posted:

:cripes:

yeah man all those hate crimes against the music indifferent lead me to believe you're right, too bad they're not just gay which is way easier

please tell me you are just :thesperg:ing
By "probably" I meant "obviously" good lord

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

i am in no way a repressed minority or victim or whatever the gently caress i just don't really like music that much

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
whew that's good, my sarcasm detector misfired

you're a good egg shadowhawk

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

:eyepop:

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
they gave away a u2 album for free then released a tool to delete it lmfao

supreme ownage

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

i want apple to go into the numbers of people who bought, kept, and removed the u2 album in their next presentation

same

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ShadowHawk posted:

im concerned this may irl be autism shadowhawk

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

ShadowHawk posted:

That's why I said well recorded. On a well recorded live album you don't hear the audience much, and usually only for situations where you'd want to hear them (audience interaction, etc.). Like, a recording taken off the microphone inputs or whatever instead of just some chucklefuck holding up a mic in a crowded room.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Floyd with delay > the edge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i like cheap trick's live at budokan album

• Locked thread