Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Green releases are no longer automatic buckets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

The gently caress is this garbage

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
So 2k16 has the 07-08 Rockets as a classic team (and the 99-00 Raptors). I really wanna play that and win the championship that Yao deserved.

chunkles fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Aug 14, 2015

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Are graphics getting a bit better since they don't have to develop for ps3 at all this time around?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

hopterque posted:

Are we gonna get to play some games early on where we're dominant athletic freaks against high school children because holy poo poo that would be hilarious. It'd be like that thing lots of games do where you play an intro level or two with all the powers and guns before they get stripped of all their powers/equipment.

Here, completely dominate these high schoolers in the state finals and then go to college/the nba and get crushed by players that are older and bigger and better than you.

In the old NCAA Football games you could start at the high school level to get recruited at a school, and play your entire high school season, to include the state playoffs. It was hilarious.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Volkerball posted:

In the old NCAA Football games you could start at the high school level to get recruited at a school, and play your entire high school season, to include the state playoffs. It was hilarious.

See, I would include some 1-in-10000 chance you get a cheerleader pregnant and quit football to work at your dad's upholstery shop. You are treated to some depressing montage and then your savegame would delete itself so no one would believe you.

That's probably why I didn't end up in video game development.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Lockback posted:

See, I would include some 1-in-10000 chance you get a cheerleader pregnant and quit football to work at your dad's upholstery shop. You are treated to some depressing montage and then your savegame would delete itself so no one would believe you.

That's probably why I didn't end up in video game development.

To be honest with spike lee in charge of 2k16 I think things are gonna get all sorts of weird this year.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Big blog post about MyGM/MyLeague/MyLeague Online

https://blog.2k.com/index.php/home/single/nba-2k16-myleague-mygm-dev-diary

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

quote:

Selection of what type of basket stanchions you want to use, plus the ability to colorize these to any color you want.

Finally

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

a true next gen experience

in my living room

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown

All this looks awesome. I'm intrigued by the updates to SimCast because by the looks of it you can turn NBA2k in to a Football Manager-style game.

Though I'm disappointed you can't sucker the public into funding your new stadium when you relocate a team.

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

Gonna have a lot of fun playing as the Louisville Bucks.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I'm pretty sure you can do relocation poo poo in online leagues now too, pc nerds we should get one going assuming online isn't completely broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
We're just talking about it now so made a new thread for NBA 2k16
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3737485

• Locked thread