Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I'm never gonna beat this stupid boss. It's dumb as poo poo she just loving destroys all the platforms every time and I have nowhere to go and I get hit and instantly die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Well op I think you have a problem with being bad at games, may I recommend getting good? I hope this helps you with your problem.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am on new game plus and possibly retarded so i dont think its that hard bro :) also its the best fight ever and holy poo poo the reveal. does any one know if the 3DS update with multiplayer and new characters is actually ever going to come out, because they mentioned it like a week after release and i havent seen mention since

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
you suck

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
sorry about your slight to moderate brain damage op

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
No yeah, I'm bad at games. :rolleyes: Good one dumbasses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wouldn't bother anyway, OP... This game is p. much a huge hunk of poo poo. Handy that it comes with a shovel, since your gonna need it to get rid of all the diarrhea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I beat it

• Locked thread