Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Over There posted:

I love pugs!

Does this little "frog dog" have a home? :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

Don't leave your dogs in the car

god bless...

It can Fries. a dog's brain.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Wafflz posted:

It can Fries. a dog's brain.

1/5

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

People don't agree with my pointless and boneheaded moderation of the forums. :qq:

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Mget them dogs an ice cold coke

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Chuck Tanner posted:

People don't agree with my pointless and boneheaded moderation of the forums. :qq:

Fight the establishment

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
mods don't want us to masturbate to tasha... how does it make you feel that they are now moderating our sexual desires?!?

edit: I didn't even know about the picture haha yeah ban that idiot

Don Mega fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Sep 15, 2014

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Don Mega posted:

mods don't want us to masturbate to tasha... how does it make you feel that they are now moderating our sexual desires?!?

I didn't see that pic but if it's real that was loving gross and stupid

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Chuck Tanner posted:

I didn't see that pic but if it's real that was loving gross and stupid

It's real and yes it is.

What happened to banning/probating idiots like that and letting the rest of us have our hotdog shenanigans?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Take it to QCS as of this post, otherwise shut the gently caress up.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

facebook jihad posted:

What's every body's favorite dog?

Realtalk: schnauzers

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bregor posted:

Realtalk: schnauzers

do they do well in warm weather? I saw a husky being walked the other day and felt bad for the poor dog having to live in the tropics

TeamIce
Mar 16, 2004
LET JESUS FUCK YOU

roll down the windows

this is the fbi

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

How long can you leave a dog in a hot car before they plum give up.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Rod Munch posted:

depends a lot on the outside temperature and the color of your car? would be my guess

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Rod Munch posted:

It also depends whether your dog is fat or not

dogma fat

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

emanresu tnuocca posted:

depends a lot on the outside temperature and the color of your car? would be my guess

Brown pickup, slightly tinted windows, + some tits rims. Dog can probably last longer in something like that.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Taking a picture of a dog in a car, then jizzing on it, is a bad idea.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Spanish Manlove posted:

do they do well in warm weather? I saw a husky being walked the other day and felt bad for the poor dog having to live in the tropics

I've only been around smaller schnauzers and they do fine in the summer (low to mid 90s F, high humidity is pretty typical here). Giant schnauzers apparently should be in cooler climates.

Anyway I hope we can be civil in these trying times for dogs. :unsmith:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bregor posted:

I've only been around smaller schnauzers and they do fine in the summer (low to mid 90s F, high humidity is pretty typical here). Giant schnauzers apparently should be in cooler climates.

Anyway I hope we can be civil in these trying times for dogs. :unsmith:

I wouldn't mind a small one. There was one in my old neighborhood that belonged to an old couple and they always gave him a tartan sweater and when they went shopping he would patiently wait outside the shops, unfazed by other dogs or people. They need pointlessly stately names otherwise what's the point

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I am actively in the hunt for a Samoyed. It's a good dog

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Spanish Manlove posted:

I wouldn't mind a small one. There was one in my old neighborhood that belonged to an old couple and they always gave him a tartan sweater and when they went shopping he would patiently wait outside the shops, unfazed by other dogs or people. They need pointlessly stately names otherwise what's the point

i have a schnauzer i named her fuzzles

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my other dogs name is peaches. if u cant deal w/ my dog names then u can exit thru the gift shop

iNFUSiON
May 1, 2005
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
~ Robert A. Heinlein
Not sure that a dog can operate a car lock so if you leave a car unlocked it could still get hot wtf

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
One time I was driving with my dog and decided to stop for some milk - I parked the car with the windows down plenty and went and bought milk. I came outside and there was an old man hovering around my car. He asked me what kind of a person leaves a dog in a sweltering car for 30 minutes. I told him I don't know because I was in there for about 5. And he just kept being a really passive aggressive prick about how my dog was dying in there. I was trying to be nice and tell him about my three dogs because I understand people get uppity about dogs but he was making poo poo up about how he'd stood there for half an hour watching my dog "suffer." I was finally like "You're lying. And I'm tired of being nice to you, god dammit! You came over here to fight, LET'S GET CRACKIN" and I started swinging my arms around in a real chimp out. He backed right on off. I got in the car and my dog high-fived me and we went to Arby's for some drive-thru.

I know that dude had good intentions but he was straight up lying about the situation and if a cop had showed up I probably would have gotten a pretty stiff fine for walking into a store and buying a gallon of milk on a saturday morning

ZombieParts fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Sep 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

NSFW please!

• Locked thread