Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

bacalou posted:

one does not simply taste an opal. to consume an opal is to know an opal. iridescence given form, an entire spectrum, hints of past, present, and future mixed with a chokingly sharp fruit flavor. i grind up half of the opal with some moonsalt and seven drops of water taken from a recalcitrant beetle mid-sip. the rest of the opal is submerged with the liquid in my enchanted chalice and meditated upon untils its essence is absorbed into my being. after the ritual, the mixture is consumed. for step-by-step instructions with pictures [56k WARNING!] and a message board for discussion on opals as a means of attaining the immortal essence of mother earth within your corporeal being, please click here.

if the beetle is irate i find the potency of this ritual is greatly impacted be alert and up to date on your beetle body language

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

this stone very tricky stone, try to fly away before eat. best catch with butterfly net or with your hands if you can catch it flying by. very angry stone, shout mean things at brain if lands on head. very tasty stone if caught, like salt and playground woodchips.

beer pal

im planning a trip to ireland so i can taste the blarney stone

dogcrash truther

beer pal posted:

i dn't believe you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

This thread is gneiss

holy schist!

bog pixie

Pro Target posted:

It's Sour For The Gut, A Real Pain and Covered In Soil

Oh! Is It An Apple? A Sweet Taste To The Tongue!

To Eat It Is To Know It. Very Distinctive. Very Disturbing

NOBODY LIKES THIS HATEFUL THING!

Too Hard! Too Hard To Eat! Breaking Bone and Crunching Teeth!

FartGhost

Pro Target posted:

It's Sour For The Gut, A Real Pain and Covered In Soil

Oh! Is It An Apple? A Sweet Taste To The Tongue!

To Eat It Is To Know It. Very Distinctive. Very Disturbing

NOBODY LIKES THIS HATEFUL THING!

Too Hard! Too Hard To Eat! Breaking Bone and Crunching Teeth!

dogcrash truther posted:

I recently had this "sampler." The plating was excellent. Reviews as follows. Clockwise from top:

1) These were not stones. The chef was trying to be "avant-garde." Did not work for me.
2) Sour and terrible in the stomach.
3) Dope mouthfeel, a meeting with flavor resulting in the scheduling of further meetings.
4) This was ice. I vomited.
5) Crudescence of naptha, a static salsa.
6) One of these is in the heart of every child, waiting to be uncovered by a loved one's fecklessness. Palate cleansing.
7) Butter bomb with crunch
8) It's a Soul of Mole. Soapy and necessary.
9) Ground sushi, fresh and complex.
10) A dark dimension for the tongue

bwatts

stoners :P

FluffieDuckie

Peanut Butler

u marble be kidding me

Stormyish

I feel like the take these kind of threads for granite

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Stormyish posted:

I feel like the take these kind of threads for granite

that's what we get for living such sedimentary lifestyles

City of Glompton

I can appreciate your bespoke and artisanal stones & gems...however, it would be a shame not to mention that anyone can make a delicious meal at home for a fraction of the price.

my local sand and gravel sells wholesome local, organic river rock for a very small cost

I found these fancier stones on clearance at target (I like to call it "tar-jay") and with my store and manufacturer coupons, I got them for a few pennies on the dollar. they add a lot of zing to my regular casseroles. as long as you freeze them, they will stay fresh for a long time, so don't be afraid to buy in bulk.

Afro Doug

beer pal posted:

it tastes like piss

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I call it the Blimey Stone. ha ha

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Siluvayne posted:

(I like to call it "tar-jay")

a mom spotted

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

pig slut lisa posted:

a mom spotted

i'm pretty sure that's a dad joke pig slut

j883376

Linux Toddler!

nvm no cake

:monocle:

Matoi Ryuko

I like your hat.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
<- me thinkign about eating the stones

ulvir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

To the left:
Tangy flavour of oil and squid combined with crunchy deliciousness forged by the Gods, a proper delicacy

to the right:
Imagine century egg with added sweetness of honey and a hint of resin to make this a Must Try for all

• Locked thread