Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soybean

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-09-15/how-a-facebook-group-convinced-coca-cola-to-re-release-surge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

“It’s so much more than just a soda for many of us,” says Evan Carr, the 26-year-old founder of the Surge Movement, “No matter what my friends and I were doing, Surge was around. It was the glue I would say of everything we did.”

thewizardofshoe

I was going to buy a case, but the shipping and handling is more expensive than the product. :negative:

thewizardofshoe

Now to petition Red Bull to bring back Red Bull Cola.

the unabonger
gently caress yeah its motherbitching surge motherfuckers!

i am he

i missed you, surge

the unabonger
loving cuntfuck, motherfuckers! its the goddamn best loving soda back on the fagshitting shelves!

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE!!!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
I didn't need to look any farther than the first reply on that page to strike gold.

Neal is who I am • 7 hours ago
Coca Cola doesn't have a "fat problem". The fat problem rests with any consumer who is FAT. The consumer is the one that needs to manager their waste line - not the manufacturer!

soybean

bring back pepsi blue whos with me

deep dish peat moss

Read the tittle as "Suge is black mother fuckers!"

tao of lmao

gross

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
been waiting for it since I was in 5th grade.

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
crystal pepsi tho

Ace of Baes
there was a guy in school who was always the goalie is rowdy soccer and he wore a surge shirt all the time and people called him surge even tho that wasnt his real name, i wonder how excited he is that surge is back

cute anime girl

Surge has been sold in Norway for years under the creative name "Urge"

Norway wins a point

Ben Carsons Ghost

most erotic flower posted:

crystal pepsi tho

qft

Pizzatime

thewizardofshoe posted:

Now to petition Red Bull to bring back Red Bull Cola.

:confused: that's still available in germany.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I've never tried surge but I'm excited to try a new soda that was apparently good

Matoi Ryuko

Surge is Mountain Dew flavored Mountain Dew.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I'll have a crab juice

Peanut Butler

surge tastes like the rind of whatever fruit mountain dew is supposed to be

Ben Carsons Ghost

Damp Star Baby posted:

I'll have a crab juice

neigh

Afro Doug

finally life can be like middle school again. the last time i ever kissed a girl...

a ritard

by XyloJW

Afro Doug posted:

finally life can be like middle school again. the last time i ever kissed a girl...

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I never drank this or knew about this.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Cool, I can't wait to pay an obscene amount of money for a 12 pack of shaken and flat soda to show up on my doorstep in a week because omg90's.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'd do it because I'm a huge homosexual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a ritard

by XyloJW
great now i want a surge. thanks guys i am on a low-sugar diet

• Locked thread