Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
eh whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

so me and bwatts are hanging out and alan walks in and is like "hey wms how you been lately heard you dad died" and im all "lmao alan, its not like I care" bwatts and i shared a lol

tao of lmao

why is this thread rated so low this is bullshit

bwatts

WindmillSlayer posted:

so me and bwatts are hanging out and alan walks in and is like "hey wms how you been lately heard you dad died" and im all "lmao alan, its not like I care" bwatts and i shared a lol

alan: i'm so sorry your dad died. it really sucks. i've actually got a qualification in grief counseling if you want some help. no charge or anything, i know how friendly you are with my cousin

windy: *injects some hrt* rofl. gently caress off alan

me: yeah. gently caress off alan

tao of lmao

I'm alan and lol if you think i care about being told to gently caress off

:cry:

bwatts

that guy isn't alan

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
you guys actually mistook alan for craig and he's a good guy and you told him to gently caress off

tao of lmao

hosed up if true

tao of lmao

craig is a really nice, friendly guy

bwatts

friendly craig, thats my name

WindmillSlayer

Craig is cool

tao of lmao

WindmillSlayer posted:

Craig is cool

WindmillSlayer

Me(around only craig): hey criag... i been having some issues
Craig: yeah man i get you, wanna talk it over?
me: nah man... i just want someone to listen...

ulvir

God drat. *sweat starts dripping from brow* Holyshit! *hands are trembling* jesus christ, gently caress *a pain from the chest streams out to the left hand* motherfucker! *heart stops caring*

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Captain No-mates posted:

failfags and caretards line the room. a cacophony of milquetoast bullshit sweeps over me as i open the envelope.

i look inside: "HIV Postitive." the mewling reaches fever pitch as i look up, not a care in the world, arch an eyebrow and simply lmao

lol

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Bureaus Watts posted:

alan: i'm so sorry your dad died. it really sucks. i've actually got a qualification in grief counseling if you want some help. no charge or anything, i know how friendly you are with my cousin

windy: *injects some hrt* rofl. gently caress off alan

me: yeah. gently caress off alan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
craig rules, alan drools

• Locked thread