Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

i went to get a 2ds from the video game store and i asked for the white with seafoam green colored one pictured here:

the guy told me they didnt have any of those left so i had to get the blue one instead. they ahd the box on display and everything. it was really messed up and imm upset about the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

bump

verily carefree

google THIS

messed up

google THIS

that's loving messed up man

i am he

its false advertising is what it is. and im pretty sure its illegal to boot. can i get a lawyer to weigh in. i think its bullshit what they did.

google THIS

gently caress

GEExCEE

my condolences

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

gently caress dude

i am he

its like if a restaurant advertised for food that was white and seafoam green colored, but when you asked for the food they said oh we only have the black with blue colored food. and thats somehow ok?

GEExCEE

you can sue for false advertising, but you have to have a big hotshot lawyer who specializes in seafoam green. that's america for you, you pay for justice.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Jett posted:

gently caress

verily carefree

i am he posted:

its like if a restaurant advertised for food that was white and seafoam green colored, but when you asked for the food they said oh we only have the black with blue colored food. and thats somehow ok?

that is exactly what it is like

verily carefree

GEExCEE posted:

my condolences

google THIS

while we're on the subject I'm pretty sure Obama promised our healthcare premiums would be white and seafoam green by now, instead they're so blue i'm going to have to sell half my organs just so I can afford to replace the other half when they fail

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
where did it even go? did they take it out of the box and throw it away? did they ship them an empty box?
I have questions
I think an employee has it in back and just doesn't want to sell it.
order the color you want, don't get bullied into blue
blue is for babies

i am he

i agree. the blue one looks like a toy, the seafoam green one looks like a tool, like a drill or hammer.

GEExCEE

all the 2ds colors look like poo poo. sorny has much better colors available in ultravision.

nvm no cake

dude this is hosed up, don't post messed up poo poo like this in byob

i am he

add me 4012-5853-7795

i am he

its bullshit is what it is. i feel like ive been ripped off and trampled on.

WindmillSlayer

me w/me 3ds xl: haha imahe you dumb bitch !
iamhe: lol I have friends irl
me: ill always have craig.... but no one else

nvm no cake

im gonna find the fucker who bought the last white and seafoam green 2ds and kill that son of a bitch

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

its false advertising is what it is. and im pretty sure its illegal to boot. can i get a lawyer to weigh in. i think its bullshit what they did.

that's called "The bait and switch," and it's definitely illegal, and wrong as well

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther posted:

that's called "The bait and switch," and it's definitely illegal, and wrong as well

as a side note, it's also messed up,and it's hosed. it's a hosed situation.

i am he

thank you i agree. its really strange and just unnatural for them to do this type of thing. its not a decent thing, what they did.

weird

by zen death robot
that white and seafoam green one is so fly, id be sooo jealous if you had one, im glad you dont

i am he

im going to talk to a lawyer and hopefully get the place shut down, or at least a written apology for what they did to me. christ, i hope im the only one.

beer pal

gonna wear my white and seafoam green nintendo thing around my neck like a pendant like "hey haters"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This is why we can't have nice things

Bwee
as a hot girl and also a lawyer, i will fight you

edit: for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soybean

ur 1st mistake:

not getting a game gear

• Locked thread