Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

WHAT ARE YOU

- EATING: TACOS
- PLAYING: GUACAMELEE
- DRINKING: TACOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

loving finally. I've been waiting for Taco Tuesday for at least a week it seems like.

i am he

I like to toss a little splash of bourbon into my tacos..makes me feel like a naughty boy.

i am he

mods please sticky

i am he

Tacos?? On a Tuesday?? You bet your rear end we're eating tacos on a motherfuckin Tuesday because we do whatever the hell we want here in BYOB.

I Dunno

i hate to break the news to you but.... its wednesday

i am he

Afro Doug

somebody break out the taco gangtags

i am he

I Dunno posted:

HOly gently caress i missed Taco Tuesday.. again..

nvm no cake

I Dunno posted:

came to post this

i am he

This is hosed.

nvm no cake

first they dont have the white and seafoam green 2ds and now this. what next, world? what next?

i am he

I thought it was Taco Tuesday, I got my "Kitchen Bitch" apron out and I was ready to make some tacos and now this. This is hosed to hell.

i am he

In the meantime, if you could eat Tacos with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

nvm no cake

I would have tacos with you, i am he

i am he

I would choose Barbara from the marketing office. I want to have sex with her and her exotic skin leads me to believe she could make a mean Taco.

Pinche Rudo

I used to go to a place that had pretty good $1 tacos and $2 Dos Equis. They even had kahlua pork tacos

i am he

I'd say stuff like "mmm [in quick voice]spicy..." and she'd say something like "you like? its the green chiles from my homeland that give sthem that extra zing!" this would be just the beginning of our whirlwind romance.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
»» WD-40 is now known as WD-tacotuesday

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
burritos, actually

i am he

i'd feed barbara the tacos that she cooked for us using her [spanish word for grandma]'s recipe while rolling my r's and telling her about how corn tortillas are superior to flour, but also letting her know i know that spanish tortillas are a different beast altogether.

a ritard

by XyloJW
corn tortillas are way better than wheat... it's true.

i prefer bread though i can't way until pizza friday.

Lil Cunty

ITS STILL TACO TUESDAY HERE FUCKERS

YOU KNOW WHAT IM DOIN RIGHT NOW BROTHER

IM HOUSING loving TACOS

THATS GODDAMN RIGHT IVE GOT ONE TACO IN EACH HAND AND IM GOING TO TOWN

TACOS ARE THE WATERGATE TO MY NIXON YOU BETTER FUCKIN BELIEVE IT BUDDY

TAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOTUUUUUEEESDAY ALRIGHT

Iseeyouseemeseeyou

WD-40 posted:

IM HOUSING loving TACOS

kids, this is what happens when you try meth become british. a word of advice: don't become british

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a ritard

by XyloJW

WD-40 posted:

IM HOUSING loving TACOS

:eyepop: