Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FartGhost

It's wrong but sometimes you just have to laugh at people's suffering, even if you don't mean to. Post your favorite pranks and accidents here, I'll start:

Nothing like a classic to start things off, I'm so going to hell for laughing at this!

I just love how this one came totally out of nowhere, never gets old if you ask me.

Anything these rascals produce is pure gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax
nice

i am he

The Holocaust

e; fb

a ritard

by XyloJW
e: checked the links - wtf dude

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665402

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

FartGhost posted:

It's wrong but sometimes you just have to laugh at people's suffering, even if you don't mean to. Post your favorite pranks and accidents here, I'll start:

Nothing like a classic to start things off, I'm so going to hell for laughing at this!

I just love how this one came totally out of nowhere, never gets old if you ask me.

Anything these rascals produce is pure gold.

• Locked thread