Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prez13
Sep 16, 2014
hey i have a jedi guardian can some one link me or give me a good list of mods armouring and enhancements to but in my armour for max tank pls.
(First post so tell me if i did wrong:) )

prez13 fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009

prez13 posted:

hey i have a jedi guardian can some one link me or give me a good list of mods armouring and enhancements to but in my armour for max tank pls. :)

You have a Jedi Guardian, or you are one? It doesn't feel like you're really committed to the order, here.

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW

Stagger_Lee posted:

You have a Jedi Guardian, or you are one? It doesn't feel like you're really committed to the order, here.

He had a Jedi Guardian who took him under his wing after his parents died in the Great Calamity of 3619.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

prez13 posted:

hey i have a jedi guardian can some one link me or give me a good list of mods armouring and enhancements to but in my armour for max tank pls.

Hoo boy.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009

Solartide posted:

He had a Jedi Guardian who took him under his wing after his parents died in the Great Calamity of 3619.

I would think that that sort of mentorship would include advice on enhancements to put in your armour for max tank.

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW

Stagger_Lee posted:

I would think that that sort of mentorship would include advice on enhancements to put in your armour for max tank.

Maybe he's doing it on his own to surprise his guardian so they will be proud of him and they will grow closer.

-Missartaq

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

prez13 posted:

I am your former jedi guardian. poo poo like this is why I left you at the gas station.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

You're playing SWTOR, of course you need help.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
http://www.noxxic.com/swtor/pve/jedi-knight/guardian/defense/item-modification

Is this up-to-date? I wouldn't want prez13 to disappoint his master.

prez13
Sep 16, 2014

Stagger_Lee posted:

Touche, well i'm not great with english (american education for the win)

And thank you thats uptodate

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW

prez13 posted:

Touche, well i'm not great with english (american education for the win)

And thank you thats uptodate

I immigrated here at a young age and entered school without knowing a word of English. I have no issues with English in my adult life.

I suggest focusing more on your coursework and less on "tank armor".

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
This is....uhh...j4g? What? What is going on here. I don't even...

-Missartaq

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Have a smoke. Coffee? You're welcome.
Fun Shoe
prez13,
I'm offering this advice to you with honest hope you take it in the spirit in which it is offered. You are a new poster, it is best to avoid posting for some time as you get familiar with how this place works. There are many rules of behavior which are difficult to pick up in the first few days here.

First of all, when you have a question about a particular game it is best to ask in that thread. Making new threads for individual questions is not effective and is usually not well received.

Secondly- (and I repeat myself) - post less, lurk more.

Third, never sign a post.

Fourth - use as close to proper English as you can. This is an excellent source for you to get more exposure to colloquial English usage and terminology. I still learn a lot from posters here on sentence construction, punctuation, and meter.

Read all the rules for each sub section, keep up on what makes people get banned, and stay away from the Post button for a while. I'd stick with the SWTOR thread, read it through a few times to get familiar.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Jedi Guardian isn't a class in APB, the superior game that you should be playing. Step it up to HVR and then we'll talk.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

People still play SWOTOR?

-Missartaq

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

You did wrong.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

So how 'bout them jawas, OP?

-Missartaq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

You forgot about asking him to make an intro post in FYAD. Or has that been moved to GBS? I forget.

• Locked thread