Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

someone make a gang tag for it please

Captain No-mates

s a d b o t s

soybean

2002 machiavelli bitch

vapoursquid

none other
i strongly identify as a s a d b o y

soybean

Cyber Dog

i am sorry i am a sad boy but i dont like it

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i cant tell if yung lean is serious or not

Cyber Dog

"Jacob Bohlin
4 hours ago

As he raps in the song: "I'm Warhol", perhaps Yung Lean is a troll to some people today in a similar way Warhol was a kind of troll of the art world of his day, sampling and appropriating things (or, rather, "memes" or "signs") he likes, releasing them under his own brand in a new, slightly plastic but undeniably entertaining form."

ah yes, troll, meme

vapoursquid

none other

CAT BRUSH posted:

i cant tell if yung lean is serious or not

I relate to a lot of the things he’s saying: clothes, weed, ‘lean,’ ” said Roger, a fifteen-year-old intern at VFiles and a student at NYC iSchool, a humanities-focussed public high school in SoHo.

Cyber Dog

dont turn my preferred pronoun (sadboy) into a trollymeme you philistine

vapoursquid

none other
(“Lean” is a fixture in American rap—it’s a beverage comprised of Sprite, one Jolly Rancher hard candy, and Promethazine cough syrup with codeine.)

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
"he really speaks to me" - hunter, 22, liberal arts major and arizona tea enthusiast

Senior Management

pretty single attribute dependent luckily. Did not pick a lovely class like monk that is multi-attribute dependent and also bad.

nvm no cake

cool biRd pics

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
funny how a beautiful song could tell such a sad story

vapoursquid

none other
sadboys yo

Looke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

• Locked thread