Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
ON THE EDGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

never played that one

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

I have back problems my doctor said I shouldn't stand or exercise or move or

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
CAN'T WAKE UP

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Schnedwob posted:

CAN'T WAKE UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCNB8cCRXH8

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Is this one of those gay songs from metal gear rising? The only good one was the mistral fight. The monsoon one is bad and overrated just like the boss fight itself and only gay anime nerds like the songs

game owns though

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I wonder how much use that cherry blossom background gets normally. Like how many madden fans are there who are into sakura brossumu

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
guys I just learned that I can buy a replica of Big Boss's cyborg arm from Metal Gear Solid 5. My dreams of getting fisted by Biggu Bossu are close to fruition. I just need a couple thousand bucks

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
~paint the black hole blacker~
~paint the black hole blacker~

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

Have you considered SSI disability op?

After getting fisted like that they might not have a choice

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
stand?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Cyra posted:

Is this one of those gay songs from metal gear rising? The only good one was the mistral fight. The monsoon one is bad and overrated just like the boss fight itself and only gay anime nerds like the songs

game owns though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cCn9oopQRM

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

zen death robot posted:

Nah, I don't think drunkposting qualifies me for that, it's just temporary retardedness.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

zen death robot posted:

if you cut your arm off and walk into the court for SSI with a bleeding stump the judge will not believe you have a disability unless you have a lawyer and you've spent a year on the case

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Imagine 4 balls
of a cliff.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Cyra posted:

how are you so painfully wrong all the time?

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
fly into free, imo

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Cyra posted:

game owns though

if you didn't get pumped as hell when monsoon's boss music first started you have some sort of brain problem

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

we'll make diamonds from their ashes, and carry them into battle with us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If you aren't psyched for phantom pain and Kiefer bosserlund you are literally retarded

• Locked thread