Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
remy martin stinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
tom collins if the suns not over the yard arm

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Hoodrich posted:

lol do you want some kale chips and activated almonds with your tea you loving pussy

Sweet tea =/= tea you fuckin' yankees. The Zone will rise again

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

my dedication to the gamer lifestyle doesnt afford me healthy food choices so I have the runs constantly

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
i usually do water and once a day a glass of unsweet tea

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Schnedwob posted:

Sweet tea =/= tea you fuckin' yankees. The Zone will rise again

sweet tea is just loving sugar water with enough tea in it to color it

also what are activated almonds?

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Abandon posted:

whiskey sours

Dec 26, 2012

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Black coffee, the only fuel worthy of my :sicknasty: PC rig like all true gamers should understand

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
whiskey sours are a kickass choice if you have the funds to continually drink them

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'm pretty sure "pours sour mix into perfectly good whisky" is one of the new gender identity options on Facebook

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
you use lovely whiskey like canadian mist. please don't do what my roommate did and use crown reserve

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

you use lovely whiskey like canadian mist. please don't do what my roommate did and use crown reserve

please stop putting Canadian whiskeys up on a pedestal it triggers me

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Try blantons or woodford reserve

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Benny D posted:

please stop putting Canadian whiskeys up on a pedestal it triggers me

how aboot beers? because I laud the gently caress out of Molson over Coors for basically no reason. Fuccboi

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

+ black coffee

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

bef posted:

+ black coffee

truf right there

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

loving lol if u eat

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
nicotine is a good gamer fuel

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Box wine. Though that's less a gamer fuel than a fuel for not giving a poo poo about games.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
blimes

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
hot cum funneled up my bumhole

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum

Ekster posted:

pubbie tears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum

quote:

Goon squad is literally cancer

Trion are you going to do something about the loving ******ed 3-to-1ish west-to-east server population on Aranzeb? I'm pretty sure I've been pk'd over 100 times in the past 3 days. Oh, and the best part is when they chase my pet first and kill it before I can even cancel the summon so I have to revive it. Oh, or maybe it's when they stun me and let a mob I'm fighting finish me off so I lose exp!

The server isn't even allowing any new characters lol. So I'm stuck on east side getting my rear end camped off (literally had a lvl 50 camp me for over an hour yesterday, killing me every time I left Nui) no matter where I go with NO hope of any more people joining the east side.

Oh and gently caress you for resetting the servers 20 minutes into Sandeep's peace time this morning so they could go rightback to killing me every 2 minutes. loving bullshit I swear.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?61068-Goon-squad-is-literally-cancer

The only thing that can still give me happiness in this hosed up world is pub tears.

• Locked thread