Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

absolutely anything posted:

nah you can totally get witch time from link parries, i did it like a million times fighting rodin (just not in the video weirdly enough)

really? I gave it a spin back when I was first playing the game and I was able to nail the parries but got no witch time out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i beat bayonetta 1 and after starting up 2 I can confidently say there's no way i'm going to go back and pure platinum the first game.

the new game's combat is just so much better.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

to be honest, the Rodin fight in Bayo 2 looks a lot more manageable than the one in Bayo 1. gently caress that fight, why was Rodin a lumen sage anyway?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Reusing assets

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

to be honest, the Rodin fight in Bayo 2 looks a lot more manageable than the one in Bayo 1. gently caress that fight, why was Rodin a lumen sage anyway?

He's a fallen angel.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
Playing through the first one right now. I'm really enjoying it, and wish I could afford a Wii-U to play #2 but that will have to wait.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I can't believe that there is a boss fight where you are surfing up a tornado and fighting an angel snake dragon, then you start flying, then you fight 3 of them, and it's only the 3rd level. That fight with the Lumen Sage was so good even if I couldn't tell what was happening for like half of it.

I'm playing 2nd Climax but I feel like I could be playing 3rd. There are still parts that I actually found really hard, like an optional fight with those 3 quick slashing guys that turn into drills and ambush you from underground, but there are other parts where I play really sloppy and lazy and still get through.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

absolutely anything posted:

yeah it's the link outfit (game calls it something like hero of hyrule). gives you the katana when you buy it and if you use the katana wearing the outfit it turns into the master sword. me using that combination just sorta happened, i like the katana and the link outfit has the moon of mahaa kalaa (parry) built in without using an accessory slot so it's kinda The One To Wear, imo.

I'm saving up my halos to buy this because free parry is good, and looking like Link is funny.

I accidentally bought the ALT versions of 2 of the weapons already not realizing that just means you can equip 2 of them

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The costume will set you back the same amount as the parry accessory, so it's not really free.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

i am getting platinum awards on a lot of levels now and i am proud of myself. seeing bayonettas sexy rear end shimmer is the greatest reward.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

notZaar posted:

The costume will set you back the same amount as the parry accessory, so it's not really free.

It doesn't take up an accessory slot tho

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

i beat bayonetta 1 and after starting up 2 I can confidently say there's no way i'm going to go back and pure platinum the first game.

the new game's combat is just so much better.

This is not true, but as you are a retard, I forgive you saying this stupid thing.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Bayonetta 2's combat system contains several glaring missteps, and is inferior to the Bayonetta 1 system, unless you are a retard distracted by Pretty Lights and Flashing Colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game is fun. see ya!

• Locked thread