Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

Stormyish posted:

Oh,I get it
hell froze over

no.. its blue. blue hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hot as hell

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

hell looks top be fun according to bo-peps

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

every time i make one these i teach myself something new, that's half the reason, it's a lot of fun

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Bo-Pepper posted:

again for anyone not pictured i just took avatars from the first ten pages of the sjw thread until i got burned out i'll add more soon

hell is other tumblrites

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

every time i make one these i teach myself something new, that's half the reason, it's a lot of fun

you should get photoshop. just buy it steal it from work

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

you should get photoshop. just buy it steal it from work

i bought CS6 right before i left school so i could get the student price :circlefap:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pig slut lisa posted:

i bought CS6 right before i left school so i could get the student price :circlefap:

This is why I still use CS2 :(

AdorableStar

:patriot:

Where am I? o/10

treasured8elief

AdorableStar posted:

Where am I? o/10

we're in heaven :yayclod:

Dexters Secret

im not in it wtffffff

voted ONE

heard u like girls

gimp is pretty cool and free???

Piso Mojado

Humans Among Us posted:

gimp is pretty cool and free

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
am i in it?

shin42k

Wow! Hell has never been so cool.

Dexters Secret

put me in the picture!!!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

okay last update

i put some folks in who requested it or looked like fun to put in but there's no more room at the inn

see you next time

Dexters Secret

in it, voted 5

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm still not in it and dexter is, smh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Hail Satan!

• Locked thread