Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
A lot in my opinion. What's Yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

I do think bwee is being unbweelievably childish though.

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Basically being white, young, hyperaware of non-issues and ignoring any progress made in the last 15 years means you have every right to call everyone you ever come in contact with a shitler based on your own moral code.

drilldo squirt

Also please goldmine the other thread, mods.

drilldo squirt

Ben Smash posted:

Basically being white, young, hyperaware of non-issues and ignoring any progress made in the last 15 years means you have every right to call everyone you ever come in contact with a shitler based on your own moral code.

hosed up.

i am he

Ben Smash posted:

Preach it

tao of lmao

5'd, subscribed, and goldmined?

drilldo squirt

wth posted:

5'd, subscribed, and goldmined?

Thanks for your support but I would like your opinions more.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i feel like i'm in chinatown and some loud lady is trying to sell me a disheveled handbag

Salmiakki

im sorry but you cant recreate the magic

drilldo squirt

Bo-Pepper posted:

i feel like i'm in chinatown and some loud lady is trying to sell me a disheveled handbag

It's quality Prada all real no fake strap or anything.

tao of lmao

drilldo squirt posted:

Thanks for your support but I would like your opinions more.

nah, i'm good

drilldo squirt

Thread has done it's duty, closing it till it's needed again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Haha, you said "duty".

• Locked thread