Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I hope he has a crippling, terminal physical illness to match his obvious mental illness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

PantsBandit posted:

did any of you actually try this game out? It's the saddest/creepiest loving thing ever. It's a game, written by Anthony Burch, where you, the player, control Anthony Burch's estranged wife and make out with him.

:psyduck:

No one with a brain triedi t OP

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Considering downloading twine and making an interactive fiction about posting in the imp zone.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

considering downloading twine and making an interactive fiction where you have sex with the cast of senran kagura

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Kazvall posted:

my love is a fever longing still for that which longer nurse at the disease

tell me more

you'll have to call again!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Fag Boy Jim posted:

I hope he has a crippling, terminal physical illness to match his obvious mental illness.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rivals.com pun, and a weak one at that. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Rivals.com pun, and a weak one at that. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Win!

• Locked thread