Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
sorry if i was harsh to you earlier. You can post in this thread for a persohnalized restitution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i forgive you my brother

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
go gently caress yourself

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuC5im61hA

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Rickycat posted:

go gently caress yourself

gently caress you fucker, you think i don't think i know who I was harsh to you? Why don't you go back home and drown in the sink, retard

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

thank you

Robo Reagan posted:

i forgive you my brother

thank you

and i continue to extend my apologies to other people that i was overl yharsh to

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Bn_kD6QN4

may not make all that much sense, i just wanted an excuse to post the only good Metallica song.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
sorry this was too harsh. again sorry

fuck the ROW fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Sep 20, 2014

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

loving kill yourself you pathetic waste of e-space

dang dude smoke a j and chillax

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

gently caress the ROW sucks at plausibly faking typos

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

"persohnalized", on what kind of keyboard could that possibly happen

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Torka posted:

"persohnalized", on what kind of keyboard could that possibly happen

maybe on his custom keyboard on which he passionately bangs out burns with his burnt out dick you unimaginative butthole

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

really sorry for those posts if you have cerebral palsy, ftR

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
sorry about the mid thread harshness there was an internet disconnect.. thank u for your well wishes.. i'm not sick.. but i'm sorry for being harsh with certain ppl.. rickycat is a real piece of poo poo though and i will unleash upon him. f*ck off rickycat

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
personalahzied is a customization... to the user who inquired about that... its not a typo.. just sounds cool

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

sorry about the mid thread harshness there was an internet disconnect.. thank u for your well wishes.. i'm not sick.. but i'm sorry for being harsh with certain ppl.. rickycat is a real piece of poo poo though and i will unleash upon him. f*ck off rickycat

and i'm sorry for calling your dick burned out, i'm sure it's got many good years left in it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

and i'm sorry for calling your dick burned out, i'm sure it's got many good years left in it

Thank you and if theres been any harshness in the past you have my apologies.. I didn't read your earlier post about my dick

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

rickycat is a real piece of poo poo though and i will unleash upon him. f*ck off rickycat

:holymoley:

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

you turn avatars back on or are you still being a super bitch?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Uh, sorry, I have avatars off in just a general way.. judge the content of the man, and not the avatar of the man... king james bible

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

moobs how much do you spend on avs per week

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I'd like all the people affected to know that my harshness might have been too much, so if it was too much, I am sorry for being too harsh

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Torka posted:

moobs how much do you spend on avs per week

usually about $2.50 a week (i like a new av every payday)

unless some stupid manloving mod changes my poo poo without my consent

I'd like all the people affected to know that my harshness might have been too much, so if it was too much, I am sorry for being too harsh

you generally make good posts and if you stay this nice in the future i think you have a great future here kid

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm trying to dial it back, but only from the innocent victims

edit: when you stay up late sometimes its easier to be harsh... if you were affected please accept these apologies in the edit

fuck the ROW fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Sep 20, 2014

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
i human being

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Hi op

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot