Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

Rise and Shine! :yotj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savex
Good morning!

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
:wave:

Good Morning!
:coffeepal:

mycophobia
good morning

how's everyone coping with their hangover

ron color
hi good morning pizza time.I thought we could be friendly rivals but I'm reading your posts and there's a Really mean look on my face

tradjik

its 10pm and im considering rolling a joibnt and walking over to the park so i can look cool in public

ron color
make it a spliff no one witl ever know

ron color
they will 1. See you with a jazz cigarette and say you look too cool...to the police!!
2. Police will smell the tobacco and say oh no it's a notmal cigarette
3. You'll be like 'what?' But you'll really be all 'whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat'

tradjik

ron color posted:

make it a spliff no one witl ever know

i would do this but i have no rolling tobacco

im just going to stay at home and smoke bongs

tradjik

ron color posted:

they will 1. See you with a jazz cigarette and say you look too cool...to the police!!
2. Police will smell the tobacco and say oh no it's a notmal cigarette
3. You'll be like 'what?' But you'll really be all 'whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat'

this reminds me of the time i took the train to the city witrh my friend and we were drinking cask wine and juice ouyt of a juice bottle and the cops came up to me and were like is that alcohol and i was like haha its just juice man here smell it and he smelled it and was like wow it is juice... why are u even drinking warm juice

tradjik fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Sep 20, 2014

ron color
also would have accepted,:colbert: what are you...the juice police?:smug:

tradjik

ron color posted:

also would have accepted,:colbert: what are you...the juice police?:smug:

if i said that they would have gotten interested in me then realized that i am in fact heavily inebriated and drinking in public but i appreciate you seeing the humour in the situation

Pizzatime

yesterday we smoked an apple

Senior Management

GOOD MORNING UNIT AND HOPEFULLY NOT MOURNING UNIT EARTH BASED EGG DEVOURERS. THE SUN HAS RECENTLY INITIATED PHASE ALIGNMENT WITH MOST OF YOUR PRESENT LOCATIONS. PLEASE BE SAFE UNTIL THE SOOTHING DARK TIME RETURNS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
A friend took me to breakfast to celebrate her new job and I had a liter of some really, really strong mimosa, so now I'm burning one on top of that and it's a pretty good morning

• Locked thread