Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I don't think you should are the only way I can get it together and you are can you please yfollow I don't know if you I it's the truth about the new same as a result of the best way for me I was in my head is killing my vibe battery life and death threats to be able I to too many things that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

:firstpost:

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
---reserved---

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
the new version and I have a great way to way too many things I would be great to be able I have a lot more than one million people in my head and the shoulders are the only one who has a good idea time I see a movie and I don't think you should have a great way.

Moola
yes

Looke

I love you so much fun and addicting but I don't know what to do with the same time I try to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day and I have to be a good day

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Looke posted:

I love you so much fun and addicting but I don't know what to do with the same time I try to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day and I have to be a good day

I love it so I can see you soon and the new version of this month is a good idea of the a good time waster with the best way of the best of all the time of day I will be never be able to able the same thing as a result of an eye exam and is the now defunct to get a you get to the know that you have a to no one else is going there new version and I love don't live in a while to get the best of luck to all of my friends.

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I don't have to a good idea time.

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I love have don't have the a good time y the same as I am so excited about it but the new one for you guys should of just over the last few weeks and months and the new version and the best new version and I the one that has been a long you have you seen my mom just called me my your your not even funny and cute you have a great day.

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
is the predictive algorithm and database locally stored?

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Izumi Konata posted:

is the predictive algorithm and database locally stored?

I don't know how much you mean the absolute worst thing about it is the only thing I would like it was the only thing that would have to go home to the point of the day before I go to sleep.

ulvir

woah

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I picked up my phone and was like "Ok Google, Is OP a human being?" and it said you were, in fact, a gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Ben Smash posted:

I picked up my phone and was like "Ok Google, Is OP a human being?" and it said you were, in fact, a gay.

I love you so much better if you don't know if you want have don't want you to know what I to you in the first time half a million dollars to get a good idea to but time is I to the point where of view of a good day at the end zone and in for a few years and the only one that who of the year and a half hour of sleep.

• Locked thread