Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
I find areas monsters where cant hit me. I go there and kill them. With parties on emergency quests, I watch them kill the never ending spawning enemies like an rear end in a top hat. How about you guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Frag nerds like you without even looking...

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Snipe people from under cars.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
For the getaway after the bank robbery in GTA Vice City I parked a helicopter in the empty lot near the bank beforehand;

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

I alt-tab in looking for raid in wow and just get my gear and leave

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSLx_ItMJEA

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I beat sm64 sometimes by getting fifteen stars to make mips the bunny appear in the basement. Then I use him to clip through the thirty star door and fight bowser 2 early to gain access to the upstairs.

There I use a glitch known as the backward long jump to gain access to the final bowser fight and complete the game in around twenty minutes.

edify
Sep 14, 2014
MAV roadkilling in BF3 before they nerfed it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
when i used to play ragnarok online, if i was playing any class with a ranged attack that could be elemental, i went to this one map that had pretty high level dudes... who couldn't move and were hella weak to fire

i run away from a lot of fights in jrpgs because i'm lazy and then i do glass cannon poo poo to beat bosses and they're more fun that way

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

SeXReX posted:

I beat sm64 sometimes by getting fifteen stars to make mips the bunny appear in the basement. Then I use him to clip through the thirty star door and fight bowser 2 early to gain access to the upstairs.

There I use a glitch known as the backward long jump to gain access to the final bowser fight and complete the game in around twenty minutes.

Speedrunners are the laziest gamers of all.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

lol if you think I'm going to solve some dumb poo poo puzzle without gamefaqs unless it's a 100% puzzle game like portal

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

That loving Sned posted:

Speedrunners are the laziest gamers of all.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
timerfraud in fighting games

turbo button in cave shmups

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I also abuse gamefaqs if I know beforehand I otherwise miss out on some item/NPC at the risk of spoiling poo poo

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Placing LAMs ahead of time and luring the bosses to them in Deus Ex, if not killing them with LAMs before their script activates.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I bought the Money Makes the Underworld Turn DLC in SMT IV after finding the Ginza members only shops because gently caress spending that many hours grinding macca

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

buying the rocket launcher in Resi 4 isn't exactly cheap but it sure is lazy

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Ekster posted:

lol if you think I'm going to solve some dumb poo poo puzzle without gamefaqs unless it's a 100% puzzle game like portal

Silent Hill 3's hard puzzles expect you to actually know what happens in several of Shakespeare's plays. Who the gently caress still reads those when there's masterpieces like Ken Levine's Bioshock Infinite.

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.

Spongebob is the best, he is the bomb, he almost exploded into pieces from the pie. Everytime Squidward says something rude, Spongebob really likes it TO.

Spongebob is the boss. He is better than Patrick Star, and Patricks retarded (TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE HIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYA), even though he's still awesome. Spongebobs awesome, he does kara-tee, and karate chops, Sandy in half.

You better know that, Spongebob is the awesomness. Yeah. He cooks patties and sells them to the west. Yeah.

And then you know that he is- (something unintelligible, if someone can tell me what he says I will be grateful).

Oppa Spongebob style
Spongebob style.

Op, op, op, op.
Oppa Spongebob style.
Spongebob style.

HhhHhHhEeeeeEEEEeeeEEEEEyyyyy sexy fish.
op,op,op,op.
Oppa Spongebob style.

HeeEeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeyyyy Mr. Krabs.
op,op,op,op
Oppa Spongebob style

Spongebob style.
Spongebob's awesome.
And you better respect that.

Spongebobs awesome, he is the best. He cooks patties and sells them to the west. He is the best. He cooks patties and sells them to the west. S-so he is the best.

And then Mr.Krabs is so cheap, and then the pirate from Under the Sea comes; see's him, puts him in the locker. Yeah. But then Mr. Krabs cries like a baby-he-he-he-he-he-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-be.

Spongebob style.
Spongebob style.

op,op,op,op.
cooking patties style.
spongebob style.

op,op,op,op.
Oppa spongebob style.

HeeeeeEEEEeeeeeEEeYyyyyyy sexy fiiiIIsh
op,op,op,op.
Oppa Spongebob style.

HheeeeeEEeeEeeEYYYYyyyyy Spongebobs (cant understand exactly what he is saying)
He is awesome. Yeah.

I want to tell you something, about Plankton.
Plankton is so evil.

Heee is evil.
He punches Spongebob all the time
But he's tiny, he's like a microscopic tiny thing, yeah.

You have to use a scope thing to see him. Yeah.

And then he tries to, steal the recipe. Yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Grakdesh posted:

Patricks retarded (TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE HIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYA),

Really dude?

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

I like the single he made where the pirate was laughing to a beat.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Discount Viscount posted:

For the getaway after the bank robbery in GTA Vice City I parked a helicopter in the empty lot near the bank beforehand;

man, if you could beat that hellish mission before the bank robbery (the driver?), you sure as poo poo dont need to cheese the bank robbery itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
maybe not but it was funny.

• Locked thread