Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Trakt is a pretty popular site in the HTPC threads as it integrates into seemginly most of the software we use to keep an eye on our collections and mark off what we watch, as we do. There's nothing worse than not knowing *quite* how far you made it through the 3rd season of a show you last watched 2 years ago, so this is a pretty good place to do it.

However, I realise that a lot of it is based around the networking functions and simply - I don't know many people who have similar setups, or who even care about TV to that degree, so thought it might be useful to have a thread here we can all add each other on. I know I've picked up a bunch of shows from goons that (especially being outside of the US and not seeing as much advertising, particularly on smaller cable channels) I probably wouldn't have heard of before.

It also functions as a pretty neat calendar, as it knows what shows you watch and can give you a heads up.

My username: http://trakt.tv/user/BioCrystalThunderDome

And for the sake of it, my 'last watched TV episode' banner

(you need to remove the image dimensions from the img tag on the Widgets screen for that bit to work here)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread