Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
Do you have any idea how much oil is in a Dunkin' Donuts Plain Traditional Doughnut?

It's practically dripping with oils!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cut the donut in half, squeeze out some oil, fry an egg in the oil, melt some cheese on the egg, and have a donut egg sandwich.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Stop making Uli threads

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Donuts are actually ridiculous in how much fat they have in them. It's like someone had a project: how much fat can I cram into the least space possible while still being tasty

dont eat donuts

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
sorry cant relate i only buy second hand krispy kreme donuts from retarded hot dog salesmen

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i sometimes eat a donut if someone brings some to work

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Stop making Uli threads

huh

Parallax Scroll posted:

i sometimes eat a donut if someone brings some to work

same! They were in the break room. I don't regularly eat doughnuts so you can imagine my shock when I discovered the oils.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Uli is the German friend of Uncle at Nintendo's dad who molested said poster as a child. Don't talk about him

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
What's a traditional doughnut? are there non-traditional doughnuts?

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

phobo posted:

Like just a plain doughnut. No frosting or filling or anything.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

phobo posted:

a plain doughnut, with no fixins such as powdered sugar or frosting.

you'd think it'd be a healthier option, but now i just don't know...

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
look at all the leftover grease from Domino's Lava Crunch cakes

you know you're eatin' bad when even the dessert is greasy

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Plain doughnuts are the worst kind. There are probably even worse ones out there, but I have not tried them.

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
i would eat a doughnut

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

look at all the leftover grease from Domino's Lava Crunch cakes

you know you're eatin' bad when even the dessert is greasy
goog search of domino's lava crunch came up with a review

quote:

they're a bit on the small side for the price[...]you can get eight deep-fried apple pies at KFC for the same price!

good to know...

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Sep 23, 2014

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
Maybe the oil level in this traditional doughnut is a fluke, one that was left to sit in the cooking oils for too long?

Maybe, I should have another just to make sure.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Thank you for the information.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Why are you not eating danishes?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Craig brought donuts to the meeting, AND Lisa just made a fresh pot of coffee? Man, things sure are sweet at the office today.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Das Boo posted:

Why are you not eating danishes?

I'm a slave to the authorities presiding over my workday

and today they gave me oily doughnuts!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Hayburner posted:

I'm a slave to the authorities presiding over my workday

and today they gave me oily doughnuts!

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal bro. Go to meeting, grab some donuts. Go back to desk and do research for your fantasy football team for an hour. Spend a half hour looking at emails. Go to the next cube over and talk to David about how much the baseball team sucks. Take an hour lunch break. Come back to the desk and check emails for another half hour. Do an hour of actual work related to your job. Browse facebook, and do more research for your fantasy football team. Go to another meeting. Chat with coworkers at their cubes as you take another half hour to get back to your desk. Check emails again. Oh man only an hour left of the work day; you can't possibly get anything done in that short amount of time. You'll have to get back to it tomorrow. Browse facebook until 15 minutes til the end of the day, then begin walking to your car so that once you reach it it's end of shift.

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

I used to work with a guy who would get potato circles/patties from breakfast fast food menus when we'd munch before a job and smoosh them between napkins. So much grease in those it was crazy gross.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
very carefiulky

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

a hole-y ghost posted:

goog search of domino's lava crunch came up with a review

good to know...

cheapassgrazer.net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Portable Staplefrog posted:

Plain doughnuts are the best kind. There are probably even better ones out there, but I have not tried them.

• Locked thread