Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

quakster posted:

get pirate warriors 2 instead, feature-wise its only missing huge boss monsters and the adventure map mode, it even has chests that work like the skulltulas in this one

That's not Zelda, and Adventure Mode is the meat of the gameplay in this. Sorry, but I'll pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ForeverSmug posted:

Wait

When did pirate warriors become a thing
like two years ago

it's not historical pirates though it's based on hit anime one piece

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

That's not Zelda, and Adventure Mode is the meat of the gameplay in this. Sorry, but I'll pass.

the adventure map mode is gigantic and they're going to release like two or three more right. there's so much crap in this game. i hope they maybe add more boss monsters and captains tho.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

this game looks pretty cool but I'm not some autistic fag with some baby nintendo console sorry.

This is not a joke, forums poster Sgt. Anime Pederast really is this mentally deficient. :colbert:

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
Its OK I'll buy it when its five bucks on steam

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
tane warriors is now live on steam

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dw8 is on steamsale

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Endorph posted:

like two years ago

just don't get the first one, it has far too many lovely QTEs

also lol how that show is a hit like practically everywhere in the world but here, but since they already are putting the games in English they let us have them anyway

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
starting a 2500 enemy stage with a level 1 character and ending with level 30+ is good. pirate warriors 2 is good

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

like two years ago

Oh the one piece games

I.was thibkng it was actual pirates and.that ruled

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
blackbeard fights by creating black holes but he's actual as gently caress

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I almost A ranked the mission needed to get to the map that gives you the insanely sexy fairy bottle weapon, and then wizzro took 8 of my hearts off in one hit. I'm crying.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Co op adventure mode makes so many missions super easy, like the two bosses in 10 minutes

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I almost A ranked the mission needed to get to the map that gives you the insanely sexy fairy bottle weapon, and then wizzro took 8 of my hearts off in one hit. I'm crying.

Press A to dodge

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I still need to unlock everyones level 3 weapons. i only have most of links, zeldas rapier, ganondorfs, and impas weapons. I think i have everyones level 2 weapons except for lanas summoning gate and agithas parasol.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if they made a warriors game based on actual pirates i would want to play as grace o'malley

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i have opinions about link's new dlc costume

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Pinterest Mom posted:

this owns

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

i hope this changes his running animation as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I've ordered a wii u and this game and I hope they will arrive tomorrow so I'll play it then, although I might play tropical freeze first

• Locked thread