Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

#lifehacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

gonna get it free from ps+ instead

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Awesome! posted:

gonna get it free from ps+ instead

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
already own it op, but thanks for the offer.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
gonna not buy it, because i thought the first game was really bad, op

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

AHungryRobot posted:

but also

Minrad posted:

gonna not buy it, because i thought the first game was really bad, op

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i've never played this game but it always looked like an ugly newgrounds game to me, so i think i will pass

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

sharrrk posted:

i've never played this game but it always looked like an ugly newgrounds game to me, so i think i will pass

that's specifically what Rebirth is trying to fix actually

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

sharrrk posted:

yeah, im pretty much the same. i still bought the game cause gently caress it it's less than a buck but there's a good chance i'll probably never play it

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
i have a friend with like 1700 hours in the first game

is there even 1700 hours in a whole lifetime :wth:

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Edward McMillan is a terrible artist

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ForeverSmug posted:

Edward McMillan is a terrible artist

:rolleyes:

Soral
May 30, 2009

ForeverSmug posted:

Edward McMillan is a terrible autist

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

AHungryRobot posted:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
*takes a fat rear end bong rip and begins watching McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure (Sega Genesis) Review by Mike Matei*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

*takes a fat rear end bong rip and begins watching McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure (Sega Genesis) Review by Mike Matei*

lmfao

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

The baby cries on poop, but if you get pink eye then the baby cries BLOOD on poop! Religion is bad.

If I were in middle school then Binding of Isaac would be the funniest poo poo ever.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Heran Bago posted:

The baby cries on poop, but if you get pink eye then the baby cries BLOOD on poop! Religion is bad.

If I were in middle school then Binding of Isaac would be the funniest poo poo ever.

hell, i still think its funny

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mung Dynasty posted:

i have a friend with like 1700 hours in the first game

is there even 1700 hours in a whole lifetime :wth:
dman. i play a game for like 50 hours max with only like a dozen exceptions

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

look @ that baby poop XD

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

do people actually play the binding of isaac for the story/ and care about the story?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
im excited for rebirth. its a great twin stick shooter game and the remake looks even better

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

A Meat posted:

do people actually play the binding of isaac for the story/ and care about the story?

it has almost no story, it's all setting

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

A Meat posted:

no

David Copperfield posted:

it has almost no story, it's all setting

I don't think anybody plays for the setting or "humor" either. it actually took me a while to get over the art style and dumb poo poo like poop and vagina monsters

the game is fun because the mechanics are fun

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

the game is only on sale for like an hour longer so if you want to get rebirth for cheap act fast

not sure if I should close the thread when the deal expires because people are talking about the game but i dont wanna mislead people either, hmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Dexters Secret posted:

not sure if I should close the thread when the deal expires because people are talking about the game but i dont wanna mislead people either, hmmm

there isn't much to talk about in regards to the game because it's been out forever and people have their opinions on it by now

maybe make a new one when rebirth comes out

• Locked thread