Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
for ultra elite super srs posters only
we will eat caviar and wipe our mouths with our $50 bills
we will still frequent the $10 forum on occasion just to see how normal people post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

we will hire chinese children to post in our stead and grow fat on the proceeds

GEExCEE

do you know who I am? I buy and sell forums like this every day pal. you see this av? it costs more than you make in 5 years, and I get a new one every week

cuntman.net

im starting a forum with $100 member signup

cuntman.net

GEExCEE posted:

do you know who I am? I buy and sell forums like this every day pal. you see this av? it costs more than you make in 5 years, and I get a new one every week

wait a second youve always had that av

pig slut lisa

irl is good

sounds like a place for nouveau riche forums poster jett to go put on airs and forget where he came from

cuntman.net

i dont have the money to register for the 50 dollar forum right now but i will once i get the money from my 100 dollar forum

bird.

is the caviar organic and ethically sourced? i am so sick of rich forum clubs that cut corners for a few extra dollars when its so unnecessary. tarnishes the atmosphere.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
all i can say bout the new forums is its going to be like geocities and angelfire put together basically the power of two technological monoliths combined

FluffieDuckie

yes i'd like to sign up for both the $50 forum and the $100 forum

i can't wait for all the quality posts i'll get to read

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Sleepy Owl posted:

im starting a forum with $100 member signup

thats preposterous for that price you could have had a regular account and a gimmick account on my elite $50 forums

this just in they will now be $49.99 :pirate:

cuntman.net

im changing the price to $99.97

pig slut lisa

irl is good

in a price war like this, it's really we consumers who are winners

verily carefree

no price is too high to post

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
everybody who signs up gets a free posting mirror it is a mirror so that you can look at yourself while you post!

bird.

WetNightmare posted:

everybody who signs up gets a free posting mirror it is a mirror so that you can look at yourself while you post!

oh good at fierst i thought it was going to reflect my posts back to me and i was like "poo poo man i dont know if i want to look at those again"

bird.

i want a feature where after i make a post i cant see it anymore and the forum just shows me a message that says "drat.... that post was really good."

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
I could buy 4, maybe 5 accounts on that web forum.

cuntman.net

people who sign up on my forum get 2 mirrors its like getting an extra computer screen

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
This is actually a viable business venture.

bog pixie

can someone let me borrow $50?

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

This is actually a viable business venture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW

Ectral posted:

can someone let me borrow $50?
:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
knock yourself out champ

• Locked thread