Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Space-Pope posted:

i like old doctor who, but i also have memories of staying up super late on saturdays nights to watch it on pbs when i was like 11. so im kinda biased vOv

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

The Management posted:

Doctor who is complete garbage and I'm amazed anyone over ten years old can stand to watch it

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Djeser posted:

a doctor who episode made me have an existential crisis which is loving terrible because season 8 has been very dumb so far

can you give me a run down of the episode because i'm really curious how a fictional tv show like doctor who can affect anyone so much

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

The Management posted:

Doctor who is complete garbage and I'm amazed anyone over ten years old can stand to watch it

same

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Djeser posted:

a doctor who episode made me have an existential crisis which is loving terrible because season 8 has been very dumb so far

tell us the crisis op

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

i watched a thing on tv with really low production values and poor writing and now i am having a psychotic episode because that's how fragile my mind is

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

it was the episode where they go to the afterlife except it's not, it's in a computer, and the hot girl's boyfriend is dead so his brain is in the computer. and there's a big thing full of skeletons in the middle of london, but the skeletons are actually cybermen. at the end of the episode there's a cliffhanger as six people in robot suits walk through london

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

today i went out and visited radio shack and best buy tho so i feel better

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Djeser posted:

it was the episode where they go to the afterlife except it's not, it's in a computer, and the hot girl's boyfriend is dead so his brain is in the computer. and there's a big thing full of skeletons in the middle of london, but the skeletons are actually cybermen. at the end of the episode there's a cliffhanger as six people in robot suits walk through london

you are literally a simple person

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Djeser posted:

that's loving retarded. i literally could fart out a plot like that in 5 seconds

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
peter capaldi has been good though

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i like him, but this last series has been really weak.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

doctor who is british anime

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

jfc what is this poo poo, anime combined with disgusting keyboards

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Jimferd posted:

jfc what is this poo poo, anime combined with disgusting keyboards

it's your lonely anime furry dreamworld leading to no where

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

The Management posted:

the in-laws have a new 52" tv. of course it's connected to an analog cable box with the wrong aspect ratio.

:stonk:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
who needs a confessions thread when people will admit to watching dr who (show for children, like my little pony or other anime) itt

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
more like doctor poo if u ask me :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Bloody posted:

i love this video.

LP0 ON FIRE posted: