Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

-10 int

-10 def

-10 comprehensible english

share your animal-based buffs & debuffs pls. druids welcome. stats per animal required in each post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

cats are always a bonus op. all those cats are +1 in my heart.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

cats are always a bonus op. all those cats are +1 in my heart.

those are only two cats please get your grammar right???... we need more intellectuals in this game........

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
dat catte doe lmao

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

this is at least -2 to "high fashion comic taste" so pls...

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i don't know how the hell doge still amuses me but it does

weird buff slot info: king's bounty has a slot for equipping a wife and the wife can equip up to four items from the same pool as yours, unless you have babies. then you have to equip the babies as items.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
scholar is a good job yes

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

bathroomrage posted:

scholar is a good job yes

go read a book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

A Spider Covets posted:

go read a book

i opened my 5th ed PHB to a random page and saw this smug motherfucker

this is all your fault

• Locked thread