Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slot

is it too late to get someone to spruce up my av to get into the holiday spirit(lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i am he posted:

somebody make siluvayne one please, and also somebody buy classicist his

hey thanks for thinking of me, I didn't see this until now. sid says I'm a baby cockatrice, I figure that's pretty scary so that's my costume :)

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Slot posted:

is it too late to get someone to spruce up my av to get into the holiday spirit(lol)

dead people are v spooky, good job whoever did that

Machai

some friends and I are going to zombie prom in Salem and I need some (cheap) costume ideas. it has to be a zombie of some form but it can be zombie anything like zombie-robot or zombie-mummy or w/e

SIDS Vicious

im still v upset about losing my well deserved halloween av

Machai

I think ill see if I can go as zombie Punisher or Zombie Kingpin if I can find the right stuff at the thrift store

nvm no cake

Machai posted:

I think ill see if I can go as zombie Punisher or Zombie Kingpin if I can find the right stuff at the thrift store

go as zombie Robin Williams

Machai

The Green Calx posted:

go as zombie Robin Williams

hmmmmmm, patch adams or jumanji?

mmm FUCK ME LINUS

~*~ Raw Skullz. ~*~
my av is ready for halloween and easter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Iggy Koopa posted:

im still v upset about losing my well deserved halloween av

The Halloween costume parade discriminates against big av havers. #stopthehate #boycotttheparade

• Locked thread