Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
so... why does it suck? explain in a detailed, spergy way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The recommendation on its store page is "A slick, modernised RTS, engineered from the ground up to appeal to the fast-paced, competitive, hotkey-loving esports crowd."

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Let's develop and market an RTS game based around the most boring and lovely aspects of RTS games. It will be a hit.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Pomp posted:

some idiots from britain talked me into buying it to play with them and I'm so mad I believed them

Yeah I bought it on sale and it's like a really crappy unfinished Supreme commander with a really janky multiple-planet system that adds nothing but confusion to the game. gently caress these guys. Also gently caress any RTS that revolves around hotkeys and "micro".

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Let's develop and market an RTS game based around the most boring and lovely aspects of RTS games. It will be a hit.

So it's the VI of RTSes?

At least they didn't throw mmo, arpg, and moba in there, I guess.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Protagonist posted:

so... why does it suck? explain in a detailed, spergy way

everything that could be cool is done in the most boring, soulless manner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

chumbler posted:

At least they didn't throw mmo, arpg, and moba in there, I guess.

They did the arpg and moba with SMNC/MNC so they're one game away from a bingo

• Locked thread