Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

The Hissing Butt posted:

would have been funnier if she said she was like the twin towers cuz she went down on 3000 people

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

lol

the unabonger

lmfao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

what happened to missy elliot and tupac?

beer pal

i used to think fancy was bad, but then i realized - its good

beer pal

Pedantra posted:

i agree with the article in the op, though i didnt read it or the rest of the thread

this too

i am he

beer pal posted:

i used to think fancy was bad, but then i realized - its good

it is. charli xcx is cooler than iggy azalea though.

beer pal

its a testament to how good the song is that its good even despite iggy azaelia being on it

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Omi-Polari posted:

we're in the era of the rear end. the era in which the great asses of pop culture were celebrated in song and in which specific asses became the object of worship.
:siren: male gaze is now officially from behind.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
stone age, iron age, industrial age.... rear end age.

ZeroCount

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

seriously if it turns out critical theory and postmodernism and all that horseshit was a conspiracy by the financial classes to make the revolutionary left disappear up their own assholes I would not be at all surprised

actually that's a lie, I would be surprised because it's waaaaay too successful and clever for a cabal of marketing execs and bankers to dream up

hot drat tell me more I am extremely interested

vapoursquid

none other
I read the whole thing

pogi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5iKxwPxd0I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
get this; megan trainor wrote a song about being fat but she just thick